To enter your retirement income, Go to Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA 401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.
If you have already paid, follow the steps below.
How do I go back in and make changes after paying.
- Sign In to TurboTax Online.
- Click "My TurboTax" menu.
- Press "Visit My Tax Timeline"
- Under the "SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO" heading, choose "Add a state" (you're not really adding a state, this allows you to get back into your return).
- Complete/correct as needed.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"