Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

peladio12

Hello i need help in the shedule 8812 Number of qualifying children from Letter 6419 - taxpayer. i dont recive advance payments of the Child Tax Credit and no letter?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Hello i need help in the shedule 8812 Number of qualifying children from Letter 6419 - taxpayer. i dont recive advance payments of the Child Tax Credit and no letter?

Enter 0 in Schedule 8812 if you did not receive any Advance Child Tax Credit.

1. Sign in to TurboTax and open or continue your return.
  2. Search for Child Tax Credit and Continue.
  3. Answer the question on the Let's start with where you spent the most time in the 2021 screen and Continue.
  4. On the Tell us about any advance Child Tax Credit payments screen, answer No, enter the amount from your letter in the Tell us about any advance Child Tax Credit payments box, and Continue.
  5. If your spouse also received payments, be sure to enter that amount as well as a combined total for both of you

Click on the link below for more information.

Advance Child Tax Credit

LoganathanB,

Thanks for responding. I will try this when I next get time to work on my return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies