turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hello I filed my taxes thru TurboTax and never got my card I called they said they sent another .I didn't get it so I Called again they claimed another was sent out.

The IRS told me today I need to contact yall again and have y'all send another card out with a tracking number.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hello I filed my taxes thru TurboTax and never got my card I called they said they sent another .I didn't get it so I Called again they claimed another was sent out.

Call corporate at 1-866 652-4611 press 1 then enter ext 3890. You'll be on hold awhile but you'll at least be able to speak to a real live human.

View solution in original post

One eight six six

Six five two four six one one press one then ext. Thirty eight ninty.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

For any issues with your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer support. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Call corporate at 1-866 652-4611 press 1 then enter ext 3890. You'll be on hold awhile but you'll at least be able to speak to a real live human.

One eight six six

Six five two four six one one press one then ext. Thirty eight ninty.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Thank you for the updated information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

No problem most welcome

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies