Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hello have anyone that claimed both child tax credits for there 2020 taxes received their refund yet? Do anybody have bars on the wmr website ? I keep a messages that says still processing check back

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Hello have anyone that claimed both child tax credits for there 2020 taxes received their refund yet? Do anybody have bars on the wmr website ? I keep a messages that says still processing check back

I claimed and still haven’t got anything , my refund has passed and they said , they’re still processing my refund blah blah everybody I know have got their money already and have children 

@Jamcbroom45 Staring to become so frustrating because now it seems like if we don’t get it before the next stimulus goes out we are going to wait until they send out all the payments 

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

The IRS says that it will issue 9 out of 10 refunds to taxpayers in less than 21 days.

This IRS FAQ states:

If you claimed the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC), you can expect to get your refund by the first week of March if:

• You file your return online,
  • You choose to get your refund by direct deposit, and
  • We found no issues with your return.

Additionally, your financial institution may need time to accept your direct deposit or issue a debit card. Many institutions don’t process payments on weekends or holidays. So, if you file early, be aware of Federal and local holidays that may affect how soon you get your refund.

Why We Hold Your Refund

By law, we cannot issue your refund before February 15. This includes your entire refund, not just the part that is related to the credit you claimed on your tax return.

If you claim the EITC or ACTC, we may need more information from you about your return. If we do, we will send you a letter.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies