turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

Yeah nothing yet but I'm not one of the ones who docent have a pay date my situation is that they have my info and its still active I got my first parent DD but my second parent shows it was supposed to be mailed the 6th

@Demo3 ... Have u checked ur irs 2020 account transcript? I believe from what I've been reading with people from California that their original drop date wasn't until 1/6/21 which would probably put that a few days past when my deposit was made on 1/4/21& I'm in New Jersey..... I'm not sure what they are doing/NOT DOING. If u are supposed have DD then u should get that email as well maybe just different deposit date?? I'm so sorry I wish I knew and we all had the answers we need at this point! 😫 🤞🙏 U hear or get something soon! 

I tried to do the transcript thing but I don't have a credit line id number to prove my identity 🙃 

So I'm just gonna hope and pray to whomever will listen lol

Its alright me and my boys survive always have always will

I haven’t gotten the 2nd stimulus yet just checked my bank 10:25am cst. I bank with security service I did get the email so hopefully today if not Monday at the latest. Does anyone bank with them that has gotten it that did their taxes TT??...

@Demo3 I don't know if you're USPS postal service out there is as backlogged as ours is on the East coast but I would definitely download there informed tracker so you can see what mail is coming every morning if ur sure ur getting a mailed check? 

@Demo3 well u and ur boys will be in my prayers! 🙏 That's a great single parent mentality! I'm one again at 51 of  my 6 month old baby girl/grandbaby now mother! 😁👍 All we can do is hope for the best! 

@Demo3  u don't need the ID number leave blank. Car loan, major credit card not bank debit card, student loan or mortgage loan number. Just for ur federal identification verification. 

I don't have any of those mo credit card no loans nada anyway I can without those 

Well my mail gets here in three hours I’ll notify if I received anything today btw I’m from California... and my #2 says it will deliver Jan 6th 

@Cheff1oo 

Yes please let us know if you get it! Mine says it mailed on the 6th too and live in Indiana but I didn't get anything in the mail

Yes please let me know im in the exact same situation i have seen people get their checks with the same mail date so its entirely possible it shows 

I got my money in my bank account finally I hope you all get it soon too!!!

Was it from the US Treasury or Tax Product?

I am not sure, but at this point i dont care!! Wohooo!

ok you made me look from Tax Product

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies