turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

You know I wish I had an answer for that one because they don't really specify but I believe that they're fixing it for everybody regardless of situation or what the error shows on the IRS website? Twitter has been blowing up see below with TT's answers

Screenshot_20210106-190345_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210106-190416_Chrome.jpg

I also wanted to add what ashame that they're working tirelessly to make sure that we get our money when this was their fault while we sit here tirelessly stressing about how we're going to keep food in the house,the lights on and everything else to sustain living and by far not comfortably on $600 because that will only go so far but at least we'll have something just to get by for now. I wish everybody the best of luck and I pray that our money comes sooner than later then later!🤞

that's what they said and they've corrected to make sure the IRS has everybody's banking information now which they should have had in the first place when the first one from April went in with the correct banking account info, well my case anyway, then all the sudden now went to a different bank? Because we paid with our refunds? Why didn't that happen the first time around? 

Yes #2 payment status unavailable

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. What a cruel joke this has been. I sure will not file with Turbo Tax ever again.  We will prob have to file it. 

Like you I had no problem getting the first stimulus check which used information from your 2018 return filed in the 2019 tax season. The second check used information from your 2019 return filed in 2020, so if you did like me and used your refund money to pay for the service (for economy reasons) we all got screwed. My main peeve is that the tax services didn't step up and say something until they received our money from IRS. It would have been nothing for them to simply transfer the money on to us,  rather than what they did do. It took us complaining for them to attempt to make it public. 

It took all these comments on the blog to get TurboTax to respond and supposedly correct the situation, but the damage is done. The only consolation I have right now is that no one can file earlier than February which means there's still time to received the second payment if this is corrected immediately.  I don't plan to ever use that option to use my refund to pay for the services again, not if they can't keep IRS records straight.

Let's just pray for all our sakes that our money gets to us in a few days as they claim.... I just want my money and goodbye TurboTax I will never use their services again I'll go back to a private account this year! 8 years of my was way too long to be ignored by this company especially in these desperate times that we all live in! 

Click the link at the top of the page: 

Get the latest info on the second stimulus here

They've posted a new update

Those of us that are having our check mailed will have to wait for USPS

What link

At the top of the page it says:

Get the latest info on the second stimulus here

The word here is a link to the post

Just got this via my email please pass this along if you can??!!

Screenshot_20210106-225406_Gmail.jpg

Just got this in my email!

Screenshot_20210106-225406_Gmail.jpg

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies