turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Has anyone received their refunds this year with earned income tax credit I filed January 27 and accepted January 28th 2020

The IRS will "continue to process tax returns, issue refunds and help taxpayers to the greatest extent possible." Please refer to the following link for an update on what's happening.    

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/taxpayer-assistance-center-statement  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Has anyone received their refunds this year with earned income tax credit I filed January 27 and accepted January 28th 2020

find a tax advocate for your state leave em a message mine got a 60day hold letter because of a income verification because my employer didnt get wages in fast enough irs never told me had to be a tax advocate they cost nothing i recommend having them take a look for you could be something minor however any of us that are on hold the advocate said we will be waiting till approx 4/13 or longer i filed mine the 28th of jan accepted 29th

Hello @ShanE123  and no, still processing with tax topic 152. I still haven't got my California state refund either, sucks. I'm blessed to still have my job but man, these are some scary times. Hope you have better luck. 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Some customers have received their refund but there are many people experiencing this long delay unfortunately. Here is a link that customers are posting on with updates: Path Act Customer updates.

April 14 & I still haventreceived my return. I e-filed Jan 30 was accepted Jan 31st. I claimed EITC & direct deposit with turbo tax.  IRS website says my status is still processing. Like WOW almost 3 months & nothing. 

@Billy4076 I'm also in the same boat. Its crazy to think it takes this long. I seriously think we probably won't get our money. Ugh. No updates or letters sent out either.  I also ordered a tax transcript about 3 weeks ago and that still hasnt came. Sounds like the IRS needs to hire more people. 

@ShanE123  I haven't received mine either I did my taxes on January 29th and I got a letter I did what I had to do that the letter said I claimed 3 EIC 

I filled same day end of January i called 50 days ago they said I had no issues and would have in 30 days....fa. I'm guessing will come with stimulus 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

TurboTax does not get any information about refund status. You must check the status yourself using the IRS refund tracking web site: https://www.irs.gov/refunds

They will not come together.

the site if broken for us get a clue pls stop posting this link in every forum

Has anyone got there stimulus money yet

@Jimelliott90  I called my bank to see if I had pending transactions and they said my stimulus money is coming tomorrow! Same with my sister in law, money tomorrow! No TAX REFUND though...

@ShanE123  my taxes haven't even hit yet but I got a letter I had to verify stuff I faxed it in before all this happened I'm praying to the good lord that tomorrow it will be here I need it badly 

@Jimelliott90  just checked my bank, I got my stimulus check! Hope you get yours too!

Lucky I'm still on hold and no stimulus :( and the site to change my deposit won't take info for2019 0r2018

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies