Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Herrokutty711
Returning Member

Has anyone received their refunds this year with earned income tax credit I filed January 27 and accepted January 28th 2020

Hey all, 

filed on 1/28 haven’t received anything WMR has no bars like many others have stated says processing. No letters in the mail either.  

Has anyone received their refunds this year with earned income tax credit I filed January 27 and accepted January 28th 2020

Same here, its crazy.

I filed Jan 19,2020 and accepted January 27. I had both child credits and it's March 5 . I still say processing

Same issue and now can't get live person on irs

Honestly this turbo tax employee is driving me nuts. Way to NOT be helpful. Seems to me like they are just beating around the Bush givingnus information that we already know. Why are turbo tax filers not recieving their refunds?!

I still have yet to recieve mine even tho it says approved On Jan 27th and like everyone else extremely nervous because no one seems to have an answer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep in mind, in an attempt to protect individual tax filers, the IRS enacted the PATH act. This may be causing a slight delay for many tax filers.  See this FAQ for more information regarding  Where's my Refund.

@Herrokutty711   same here no letters nothing I'm starting to get very frustrated 

Any updates? Still haven't recieved mine 😕

Herrokutty711
Returning Member

I called today they said they were sending a CP05 letter which just means I’m under review and it may take up to 60 days 

I used turbo tax submited and got accepted Jan 30th, still havent received my refund. I filed head of household/ EIC / childcare . I read that we are supposed to receive refunds first week of March. First week almost over..

60 days from when you filed?

same story - was accepted in late January, Where's my tax return website has just said its been received and it is processing for weeks now. State return came 2 weeks ago. First week of March is about over.. getting nervous about it.

I called again today and they told me my return was out of error stage and now in processing stage again, and should receive mine by March 24th 🤦🏼‍♀️ I filed January 27 and accepted the same day, never got anything about an error, smh

@Blu313  I filed January 28th head of house hold and the EIC credit and mine are still saying processed 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies