Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Wanting to know why the get my payment tool has not updated and says the same thing for 2 months now about my 3rd stimulus.  And why it's not been processed yet?

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I am in the same boat.  I also have the exact same message from 2 months ago saying I am eligible for the payment and once it is processed I will be updated in will be direct deposited into my account ending in xxxx.  What other kind of information do you people need to help us? Is this an Intuit problem???

I really don't know what more information we can all give you. We are being told over and over again to go to the get my payment tool and it's been the same message for months. It says you are eligible for the payment, once your payment is processed it will be direct deposited into your bank account.  IRS cannot help, you guys cannot help, so guess we're **bleep** outta luck?

Just to update, so I have a Tax Advocate worker. I've had one since roughly Feb. I had went online and remember when it was big in the news how the IRS was allowing the recovery rebate credits on tax returns to be offset for gov & private debt, even tho the stimulus checks had specifically been exempt? Well back then I had just filed my tax return, and the only thing on it was the 1800 for my 2 missing stimulus payments from last year. So I had reached out to the Taxpayer Advocate Services trying to find out if there was anything to be done bc I owe the irs from 2014, they ALWAYS take my returns, so I was worried I wouldn't even get the rebate. 

Well this lady calls my phone one eve while I'm in the grocery store and shes from the Taxpayer advocate dept, has my tax file pulled up and all, and she informs me that I dont have to worry about them taking my rebate because I am.not actually eligible for that, due to the fact that the IRS did actually attempt to send both of my payments out, they just sent them to the wrong place and then the wrong bank account but that the rebate is only for peoples whose payments were never sent at all or couldnt be delivered. She opened me a case. Once again I'm supposedly waiting on fraud, like they told me back in Sept of 2020 when I first called on my 1200 check. This time she has me print out two forms 3911 I think, to report lost or stolen payment.  And fax them in to her.

So the other day after hours of calls and messages I finslly got a callback from her. And she got my faxes. In march. And nope nothings changed. She says she will add the 1400 check into her file and shes forwarding all if them to another dept. 

Then calls back and says well she can only fwd the two from last year as the IRS site still lists this last 1400 AS SCHEDULED TO BE SENT AS A PAPER CHECK (even tho it says direct deposit online) but even she doesnt see any actual payment date.  But I guess at least it still says they plan to send it? 

I'm just hopelessly depressed. I really really need the money to rent a room, pay a court fine and get s cheap vehicle so I can get back to work. Im.literally homeless right now bc of all these missed checks. 

With so many of us experiencing the same issues, we all used TurboTax/Intuit and the absolutely useless expert answers here I WILL NOT be paying for your services AGAIN. Yea, I pay year after year after year.  Over 10 years I/WE expect some flipping assistance. You need more information? We need more information.

Who can actually give me some answers from the irs instead of the phone number for the stimulus? I get the same thing cause you can't give them any of your information 

Rramos1
Returning Member

Same boat as everyone definitely this is the last time I use Turbotax. 

WE NEED THE MONEY NOW! WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT IN A YEAR FROM NOW DUDE? WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT? WHY EVEN GIVE OUT THE MONEY? SERIOUSLY YOU PEOPLE ARE ZERO HELP 

HollyP
Employee Tax Expert

This just means that you’re eligible, but a payment has not been processed and a payment date isn’t available yet. The information is updated once daily, usually overnight, so the IRS advises that there is no need to check more than once a day. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

WOW NO REALLY? REALLY? I WOULD OF NEVER GUESSED! THATS LITERALLY THE ONLY INFO WE GET WHEN ASKING FOR HELP! BETWEEN YOU TAX PEOPLE AND THE IRS YOU SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF PARROTS. IT FEELS LIKE A TEASE AT THIS POINT. 

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

TurboTax must rely on the IRS to provide information about their Get My Payment portal. For more information, see: Get My Payment Frequently Asked Questions | Internal Revenue Service and navigate to Payment Status.

Another way to find out more about your account at the IRS, create or login at IRS View Your Tax Account.

If you run into any issues and need someone within the IRS to help, here are some more resources:

Otherwise, for more information about the tax law rules that were passed, which were different for each stimulus payment, click the links below:

The first stimulus payment was for up to $1,200 each.

The second stimulus payment was for up to $600 each.

The third stimulus payment was for up to $1,400 each.

@Snowoftheeld

@shinski92192

Another update. So I got two letters last Thursday saying in regards to my missing two payments from last year, the 1200 was sent to bank account xxxx and the 600 to bank xxxx and both notices said the checks were subsequently cancelled due to the info not matching the bank and to call this number to get checks reissued.  I was ecstatic thinking hey, finally!! So I call and a very unhelpful man told me no, cant do anything thru that number, which is to the Burea of Fiscal Services, have to contact the IRS first get a stop.payment issued on each check then they can start a trace. I said but sir that's supposedly been done months ago and he says well I dont know I dont see it. 

So today I go check my actual return whivh has said Accepted not Approved after I tried to claim the rebate credit for 1800. Finally, now it says processed, that they adjusted it to 0.00 which I had been told I didnt qualify for the rebate cause my issues were fraud related. But, at least now its processing so IF indeed that was the holdup on my 3rd check then surely itll get processed some time soon. The IRS rep says itll def be mailed tho and my account online still says sent to my bank so who the hell knows. Fingers crossed something happens soon!! 

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

Since March. Still same message on the Official website of Get My Payment.  Thanks for warning about unreliable sources TurboTax but those of us left in the lurch ARE USING RELIABLE  IRS Get My Payment and the message hasn't changed IN WEEKS! Do we need to file an Amendment to our already filed and refund received Taxes for 2020?

Well,  it's been 15teen months since I filed my federal income taxes,  has anyone else been through this 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies