turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Dallyion did you go through the irs portal to get your stimulus check 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Dave0944 did you ever receive your stimulus check yet and if so how long did it take I’m going on over 2 months 

caradine2 how long was it til you finally received yours

LW7
Level 3

So I Have A Update For Everyone This Concern I Just Got Off The Phone With A IRS Agent And She Said For Everybody Still Waiting On They Refund Won't Be Seeing Progress Till Starting Aug 1st 

Thank You

I have the same issue. I filed for a friend the same day as mine he got his direct deposited the Monday after they said they sending them out. Doesnt make sense. I called and they didnt know why and dont know when I will get it. 

Ranjith

It is been 3 months it is the same status

I called re my refund (filed 1/27) and was given the August 1st date as well-as a possible date for change in status. Office closures due to the pandemic are the apparent cause for the delay in processing refunds. But, I’ve never had an issue with my refunds and this year It was pulled to be verified for accuracy and up in till right before the closings I still hadn’t heard from the IRS. Also waiting on stimulus payment after updating the system w my direct deposit info back in April... What an absolutely insane tax year! 

ClariP1030 did they give you a August date for the 1 for possible update for your stimulus or your refund because I called the stimulus hotline and they told me from the beginning of August to the 13th the stimulus status should change due to delays ig 

The August 1 days was actually for my refund. I had called re My Stimulus payment last month and was told July 1st was the date people would start seeing their stimulus payments- I haven’t and everyone I know got theirs during the first round, but I don’t think many people that were waiting have received them.

ClariP1030 well I called about a week ago and was told my stimulus was delayed and that people that haven’t recieved there stimulus would at least get a date between the 1st and the 13th 

revclark

Hey all--thought I'd contribute here because my situation has been the same as most of you.  We received a letter in Feb that our return was under review (for 60 days)---however, by the time June came, we still hadn't gotten our refund.  In addition to that, our stimulus check hasn't been deposited.  Here is what I did that solved it:

1. I called the local Tax Advocate Service and left a voicemail.

2. I then emailed my local congressman and asked for his help--he got one of his staffers on it right away.

Two weeks later, the Tax Advocate Service called me, explained why my return was under review, and we were able to solve the issue together.  Then, a couple weeks later, our refund was deposited into our bank account.  And, I'm assuming the stimulus check will come this weekend or next--I don't believe they release the stimulus check if your return is under review.

SO--if you are in that situation, do two things right now:

1. Call your local Tax Advocate Service.

2. Email your congressperson.

This will get things moving for you

Hey there, have you gotten yours yet? I updated my direct deposit information around the same date in April. and STILL have that same message on the Get My Payment screen. 

SparkleyPancakes have you received your refund or had any type of problem with your refund this year and what message is it showing 

Well, we’re all just out of luck until next tax time. This below was from news report about the second stimulus that everyone but us will be getting.

“Our proposal is the exact same provision as last time,” Mnuchin told reporters Thursday as he and congressional Republicans work to finalize a series of stimulus bills that will form the counteroffer to a plan from Democrats.

That would mean:

• Individuals earning up to $75,000 would receive a $1,200 payment for themselves and $500 for their dependent children
  • Couples earning up to $150,000 would also qualify
  • The payment amounts phase down for singles earning up to $99,000 or $198,000 as a couple.

Using the same parameters as the last round of stimulus payments would mean that the Internal Revenue Service could quickly deliver the money to people’s bank accounts and mailboxes. The IRS prioritized getting direct deposit information for households earlier this year, so the agency could deliver millions of electronic payments and not be slowed down by mailing paper checks.

So there you have it. We won’t be seeing anything until next time. Almost like we played one of those silly joke scratchers or sweepstakes, here’s $1200, sike! Okay okay, you can have $1200 this time for real just, just kidding, better luck next year. 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies