turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Hey all, 

Been here a few times posting looking for update, WE FINALLY GOT IT. So we were in the same boat as most of you, filed a long time ago, made sure they had our info, put it in before the deadline. Payment status not available for months. We also have not received our tax return refund yet.  3 days ago my wife was on hold half the day trying to talk to someone. When she finally got a hold of someone they told her that our withholding was wrong on our return and that is was holding everything up.  We faxed stubs to prove withholding, they said that within 60 days we would have our return and stimulus. Well that was 3 days ago and today we got them both (missing $1000 for the kids but for now we'll take it.) So I hope this update helps people we have been in deep water for months. Luckily the WRAP program in WI has paid our rent for 3 months.

CALL THE IRS and talk to someone. If you already got a hold of the IRS this info might not help. Have a good one yall

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

As of yesterday, I now have a 424 Examination Request code on my transcript. What does this mean?

Yes, I've had this message ever since I updated my direct deposit info in the beginning of May, before the cut off....it said " you are eligible for this payment, once we have a deposit date,  we will update this page", 2 days after I gave them my direct deposit info, it is now Aug 22nd and Iit still hasnt updated. So I finally got ahold of the IRS and spoke to an actual person! Lol the only thing they could tell me, is that I will be for sure getting a payment before the new year, that there is a glitch in the system somewhere, that in order for us to get our check, it has to be fixed somewhere first, that's it's an automatic payment thing...so I guess after they fix it, then the payments get sent out...I guess I'm not the only one who still hasnt recieved their payment...just frustrating when I have a child to feed u know. Hope that helped!! 

I call the IRS 8/20/2020 and talk to a person she said that she would put in a referral and if i didnt hear from them in 30 days to call. Back so that would put me to about 2 months so i will see what. (Story they tell me them LOL)

jeprost

I have still not received my payment. The message "You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page." This message has been on my account since June. I have tried calling the IRS multiple times, but receive no reply or get a dead end after waiting long wait times. Anyone else having this problem or have any suggestions?

ALEALIES

the same for me, im waiting for two month since i update my bank information 

I have the same message since June, and still show the same message till now with no payment.

Do you get your payment? Or still have the same message?

Today is November 7.

I applied within the first week of the tool being online, and several months later, I still just have the message saying "We will update this page once we have your payment date".

I can't call the IRS because my phone service is out for non-payment, and my car insurance is about to be canceled. 

Did you ever receive your payment?

I did receive the payment.  I cant remember exactly when but I received it in September.

I never received and it still says the same thing

Worker1958
Returning Member

It is now 2021 and I am yet to receive any of the checks promised. As far as I realize, I do not owe any money, so I am left to assume that the to be former prez dislikes me mutually.

Haha this has nothing to do with the President. Wow 🤣

Taparks

Still waiting for first stimulus no change in message. Funny I received the second one Jan 4 but not the first???

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

We are unable to see or determine your eligibility here in this public forum. 

For more information on your stimulus, please check the Get My Payment tool. 

If you need further assistance, you can click here to contact customer service. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies