Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker?

what website you report it to?

Irs treasury department etc 

They didn't do anything though but prob not enough people complaining

Gmp still say they dont have enough information yet, 

Still no date I have been waiting since April 16 and today I am done I am sick of this waiting game and I cant talk to anybody. So good luck to you guys that is still playing the waiting game.

• We may not be able to contact the irs and talk to someone but write an email to the treasury department and the attorney general if enough of us open our mouths then they will fix the issue eventually they will fix it 

In the meantime  people can't pay the rent

And other bills. 

• I'm in the same boat we all are about paying our bills I can't pay mine either..but at least I am trying to come up with solutions about trying to help people. Usually the attorney generals office if they get many of the same complaints try to fix the issue fast..trust me I've been trying to get mine for over 3 weeks going on 4 weeks now yet I refuse to give up..that's what's wrong this world today people give up if enough people fight it then we can fix the issue so u can research the email on attorney general or treasury dept to try to fix the issue or just just sit there n hope it comes but I can't just sit there I got to get my stimulus I know u do to so do something about it..like me cause I got to pay my bills there for I can't give up so 

Honestly don't see how this has not been addressed by the IRS yet. One of my jobs was a temp-to-hire so I had two w-2s for the same job, when I only received one in the mail I was quick to file. And now I need to make an amended return, although I still did receive a tax return. Me as well as I'm sure everyone else on here as well away or that they are eligible. Going on to the website only to see payment status not available for the vague reason of I'm not eligible or they don't have enough information is very frustrating. It angers me how quickly they want to snatch money from our pockets that we've all worked hard for but the one time they owe us a little something we're just specks of sand on the beach to them.

Did my taxes on February 2nd  and IRS sent me a letter saying that I had to send them a form for my health insurance I did that in March and it's still saying being processed .l do understand everything had to close but what about the people that do they taxes and can't get them back it's not fair the people in the bank are still working and plus we cannot get a stimulus check why is that if they know I taxes is still being processed meaning they should still send you that check just saying its not right they said everyone will get a check and it didn't go that way yet.

No I haven't receive anything

I'm hoping that one day I get a text saying that my stimulus check is on it's way because I've been waiting for it a long time and I'm hoping that I will receive a check

I did some research on the delay of the refund and found a disturbing issue; Turbotax is telling costumers. Turbotax is not disclosing the direct deposit information to IRS as it should; because they want to be the third party distributor like in normal times and get thier fees first and then pass the payment to coustumers. But with covid19 IRS has a different system which must get the direct deposit information released by third parties in order to send payments to customers; but what I understood is Turbotax is not giving the direct deposit information to IRS.  99% of people having this issue are Turbotax clients. 

This is untrue ..the people having the issues entered there direct deposit information on the irs website and it's like they got the new direct deposit information then put a date will be available we can update then I think they just forgot about those people people like me and you and some people using this site are not turbo tax customsfs and if you read on irs website it does have information about this message but you have to read it and all it says is it will be deposited they just dunno when but people all say I read this I know this turbo tax wants there fees untrue if you get 1,200 than you get 1,200.not 800 cause they took fees plus turbo tax truly dunno nothing about the stimulus payments that was thrown out there fast so there still learning on it just like the rest of us if we all want our payments we all need to complain and do something zingy this but if no none does no none silk get ferry money but you can email the irs the treasury dept the attorney general it's easy to email them but not 99% of the people having this problem are not turbo tax clients and turbo tax can't take any of your stimulus ur not paying fees u have to pay fees to do your taxes not to get ur stimulus the stimulus is free and if turbo tax takes some ur money they can get into trouble just like store that got busted charging 300 to cash your stimulus that's illegal and please read on stuff through very through and then some more before you respond like I do..

This is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read. Use a comma ffs