Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Try using capital letters sometimes works

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

It’s seriously total BS like I’m also considered low income and I still have yet to have a deposit date or anything it seems anybody put their info before or on the 15 we all just literally got Fu😤😤😤like literally everybody after that had no problems using it not at all lmk if any thing changes I seriously hope everybody’s on here changes like obviously we need this money smh 

When did you put your dd on the get my payment portal ?

@Donmianonshawna you must have not seen the posts from today and yesterday. There is good news! Alot of us that put our dd info in on april 15th are finally getting dates! Hopefully yours will come soon!

It seems if you entered a dd 15th of April or any time B4 hand literally jokes on us because none of us have a deposit date at all yet this is seriously so bad like I hate it so much this is just so beyond wrong I’m just really giving up like idek what else to do anymore 

Not necessarily true because if you’ve called. The irs or in any way shape or form updated your address information with them you’ll have to provide the get my payment portal with that address I also thought that and I remembered I had mail go to another address for the irs with the owing me some money from something totally unrelated and I tried that address and boom super happy then extremely depressed because then I was introduced to this new aged world order message

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page

I honestly don’t believe so because I don’t owe they actually owe me from a few years back and I’m having the same problem;(

@Donmianonshawna Again...there is good news if you read back through the posts from yesterday...another of us that entered our dd info on april 15th are now getting a dd date. I entered my information on april 15th and I got a dd date finally yesterday for May 20th. Please read the last few days worth of posts before you keep saying that none of us that entered our info in on april 15th have gotten a deposit date. That is not true anymore. There is hope

Good morning, I wish I could say that I have a DD but as of now I do not. I entered my information April 16,2020 and still nothing. I wonder how much longer its going to take. I am super happy for the ones that have a DD!

@cboutros7  awesome. Thank you! 
did you get a date?

@abelarellanoo I dont have an update yet but hoping it will be some time next week since everyone else has started to get a date

@cboutros7 it will! Follow the Facebook group. 
I am on there and irs admitted there is a glitch and they have employees working on it. 

@abelarellanoo that's great. Thanks for letting me know. 

What bank

No I am still waiting still getting same answer

Screenshot_[phone number removed]45_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have SSDI with direct deposit nothing 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies