turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Good Morning all, Yes, we finally received a deposit date of 5/20 Yesterday, had been waiting for DD since 4/16. The money does not show up in our account yet but Please keep in mind it depends on the bank. Don't be discouraged! For those that have not gotten a date yet, Please keep the faith that they are finally acknowledging the problem and are working on it. Will update upon receipt of the stimulus. Nobody is forgotten or invisible. Everyone Matters! 

Our refund is still processing since 3/21. No letter or indication why. Eventually that will be fixed too. I have to keep the faith. This has been a huge mess and undertaking for the IRS. It will all be fixed at some point.

Thanks to all that have helped in bringing this mess to light! Your hard work has helped many! Let's keep working together until everyone receives their stimulus and refunds.

Prayers and Blessings to All!

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

oh it’s coming now. The movement is fully in play. Got a update this morning. Had to wipe my eyes a few times make sure I wasn’t crazy. 

AAC1FB9D-A8FB-4219-8862-BBB0919A53E1.png

She told me on the phone sheet he in half Monday we all would get our check for 1200

What is the phone number?

Who get the money on monday, I filed thru turbotax and it was offset today, so just wondering when will I get a check

Hey everyone! Quick question:

if my bank account is negative will the DD still deposit ? I bank with Wells Fargo. 

Hi, I still have the same message no date yet for my deposit. Was there a phone number you called to get this fix. I check this morning 5/16 and still nothing.. I also been waiting since 4/15 and nothing. 

@abelarellanoo I bank with Wellsfargo also. Your deposit should go through no problem even with a negative account. 

@Mojo  Same here. Updated 04/15 and dont have a deposit date as of now. Hopefully we will get an update in the coming week

What bank

Hey did you ever receive you date for stimulus check? Or did you ever receive you money via direct deposit? I did my

diteft deposit info close to ending of April and yet still nothing besides this........

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page

Same boat im in. I filed my return january 29 and it was accepted. There has been no change to the refund status. And im eligible for the stimulus. But still neither my refund nor stimulus has shown ul. Cant call the irs due to call centers being closed. Im absolutely have been hit hard by the shutdowns and need the money yet i have no. Information on what to do

This is actually extremely wrong they went on again to relay that only way you would not get a check would be for back child support 

reed6399
Returning Member

Who did you talk to about this  

Right I was sitting there about 2 weeks ago when they said that get extremely happy like I’ll finally have a date Saturday...Saturday comes nothing so I’m like ok maybe they possibly meant the following Saturday still nothing going on 3 Saturday this is extremely sad like I need the money more than anything at this point 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies