Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Yeah but that's the first time it's telling me that I put in the wrong info though but I put in the same address I've been using I know I'm not  supposed to do it three times I've been here since day one. So why isn't it taking my info now?

Giova12ramirez
Returning Member

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Me too since April 17

I filed my taxes in February and i still haven't received my refund and i haven't received my stimulates payment. Been out of work due to COVID 19 and i cant get any help. Not even from tax advocate office. They not even returning my calls.😵

Update - 05/12/2020

This week has started out interesting to say the least. It seems that communication outside of our groups is amping up and information is flooding in. Although the information being received is sporadic and often conflicting, this is a good indicator that we are successfully shaking things up!

1. So, the number of signatures on the petition has slowed some today, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t making huge progress! These numbers are one of the primary reasons we made the media and will continue to have a huge impact on the attention we get from media moving forward. Keep sharing the petition with friends and family. Even if people have received their stimulus, they are still able to support our efforts by signing the petition. Current number is 6,444.

https://www.change.org/TheForgotten15thers

1.  “The Forgotten 15thers” were feature on the news today! Although this was a local news station, it gives us more substance to share when we are yelling for help from our congresspeople! We are making noise and it is having an effect! Keep reaching out to the media outlets if you have time and be sure to include links to our petition, FB page, blogs, and any previous articles in which we are mentioned. If you are contacted back by media outlets or are awarded interviews, remember to be representative of our community. This means to make sure and mention the “Forgotten 15thers”, but also present the group and yourself as respectable, motivated, and united.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMPqp4aj_5w&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0hrEpOpaiTi3guYtfUAJSanWChP7...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/politics/irs-stimulus-payments-waits-tool-glitch/index.html

https://popculture.com/trending/news/stimulus-checks-possible-glitch-infuriates-affected-taxpayers/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SURxdFqldE

https://popculture.com/trending/news/stimulus-checks-forgotten-15thers-petition-thousands-possible-i...

1. We have come to LOVE our Facebook family and our “safe space”. We come to escape the world of stimulus healthy people to sneak off to our group therapy. With so many of us around the country, we are always working to unite with others who need our comfort and motivation the same way we need theirs. Although many of us have moved over to the new Facebook group, many have not. It can be confusing to flip between groups, so I encourage you all to get onto the new page when you can and encourage others to do so as well. Also, if there are any other groups that you are aware of, let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/[phone number removed]392/

1. There is news of many interviews happening tomorrow including one with a congressperson from South Florida who will be advocating for our cause! Many people have been receiving calls back and have been getting through to tax advocates, IRS representatives, and political offices. Although many of them are offering conflicting information, DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED! Our mission is reaching far and wide now and the responses mean that we are becoming a relevant fore that needs to be answered!

1. I have begun compiling information onto a WIX blog page for our group. Although I am really wanting to roll this out, I am hoping that we will get answers soon and that the effort will be irrelevant. That being said, in the case that we are still fighting thorough this week and over the weekend, I would like to streamline some of this information and get it all in one organized place. If you have email lists, phone numbers, have made successful contact with important people, have done interviews, have been contacted by media, found links to media about the Teenthers that we don’t know about, found RELEVANT AND ACCURATE information on an IRS web page, have ideas on things we can do from here, etc. send the information over to me so that I can get it all posted for everyone.

1. I do not want to speak as if I have anything factual but will indicate that it seems like many of us may be getting a mailed check in the near future. As I said earlier, the information flooding in is conflicting on many counts, but there is a general leaning toward the IRS knowing about the issues, fixing some of the issues, manually fixing some of the information, and getting mail outs to many people this week. The inspector general of the treasury has verified that if you have received or will receive a letter from the president, this means that your check is in the mail. You can login to the USPS site to see if you have inbound mail by using this website:

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/

1. In case anyone needs to contact me or share my contact information:

Anthony Mailloux

[email address removed]

If you need to reach me via phone, email me for my number.

After the media story today many of you reached out to me to thank me and I really appreciate it. It is really difficult for me to accept these compliments, congratulations, and thank yous because I really feel that you all are doing majority of the work. I am a full time college student and have kids who are homeschooling, so it is impossible for me to invest the time that some of our members are investing into reaching out and collecting information. You are all such amazing assets to this group and it is incredible what you are all capable of. I cannot thank you all enough for coming together through all of this, staying positive (in the best way we can), and working together. I know for a FACT that I have been struggling emotionally and financially throughout all of this and having you all here with me is the biggest blessing that I could ask for. Let’s keep this up throughout the next week or two and get this effort wrapped up and behind us!

Please try and stay positive and remember that WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER! #Forgotten15thers!

Mine hasn't updated since 4/15. Still to this day haven't gotten even a sign of hope.

@Christina1987 No update for me either since 04/15

Same here, I entered my Information on 4/16/20 and it's still saying the same **bleep** thing that I'm eligible for the payment and page will update when date is available....😡😡😡😡

Same here, and I just don't understand how so many people still are waiting on their Stimulus payment.... 

Tues May 12 Still no stimulus update since April 16! Same story different day.

Tax Refund is still processing. No Refund No Stimulus.

For those that have Tax refunds still processing, Tax refunds should NOT have anything to do with our stimulus!

I realize some news articles indicate that they can't determine eligibility unless they have been processed. That was not a part of the stimulus Deal! Additionally, I am sure in quite a few of our cases, even if the IRS went back 5 years, they can see that we have never even come close to hitting the 99,000 that would limit our eligibility! 

It is those of us that really need it they are using the processing excuse for! It would only make sense if we were running close to the 99K earnings.

In addition to the above, if you read the standard message, they have already determined eligibility! 

Don't lose faith, they will hopefully acknowledge the glitch and fix it!

It is a shame we have to go through the worry and hassle of this! 

Thanks to all that have participated in bringing this to light!

I have to send in some additional paper work for my 2019’refund however I put in my banking info? How’d you find out that is what the hold up is...

If it is our taxes holding our stimulus up they need to at least tell us that! The problem is we have been left in the dark! No answers! No money! Not only have alot of us not received our 2019 refund and now our stimulus checks are up in the air! This is a horrible time to leave us struggling! This was suppose to be EMERGENCY MONEY!!!! I have seen posts of parents crying because the refrigerator is almost empty! They refuse to answer the news where are money is and I am about out of patients.

I went to turbotax when the IRS said people on SSA would have to file a form. then that changed after turbotax said they sent my information to the IRS.  I  should have had my payment by May 1st.  Everyone I know that didn't listen to turbotax got theirs.  I am still waiting.  875.00 a month doesn't cut it before all 

I am in the same boat I filed with them on the 8th of april 2020 they excepted it thur there stimulas restristy I get ssi and ssdi and I still haven't received my stimulas I have five kids if it wasn't for the help with extra food stamps we would have staved we still might still no word or anything I will continue to pray that the lords shows them they they forgot some people 

I recently read the updated guidelines for this stimulus in relation to 2019 taxes. According to the article, If your 2019 tax return is still being processed, they are suppose to derive your payment from the 2018 return. I have a few friend that have received their check but not their refund and they have their return still processing. With that being said, I would like to know why we haven't received this yet. Regardless of the reason, all Im asking for is a little communication from them in this regard. 

Here is the link to an interesting petition. If it get's noticed and acted upon, over half of the Forgotten 15thers may receive their stimulus.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-all-2019-tax-refunds-currently-hold-due-cp63-notic...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies