Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I hear you! I'm in the same boat. I've been emailing and calling my senators and congress people, but that doesn't seem to be producing any results. I've been emailing the whitehouse, but getting generic replies. I tried emailing the IRS oversight board, but got an email reply saying they're not operational right now due to a lack of confirmed members is something b to that effect.

Ive also been emailing news outlets. No replies. I finally navigated the monotonous Treasury Department phone system and spoke with someone who gave me the email address to use to submit a complaint. I did that, and included several sources to show that the IRS is misrepresenting their delivery of stimulus payments. I linked the petition as well as the CNN article. 

Please, everyone who has been overlooked, submit your complaints to:

[email address removed]

if we were to be a day late paying the IRS we'd be in trouble! If we lied to the government, we'd be in trouble. When the IRS does it, they think its ok! 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

How do we find that form? I have completed several surveys in the IRS site but I haven't seen where I can send an actual complaint. I would be more than happy to send one in!

So true! The government is overbloated with bureaucracy. They can't run anything expediently and efficiently. Could you imagine the disaster a government run health system would be? You'd never get someone on the phone and you'd be waiting in  DMV style lines for everything! No thanks! 

Msnyder71

I still get not enough infor I'm not happy

@Msnyder71

Have you tried all putting in your info in all CAPS?

Thanks for the advice but that doesn’t work. As someone has previously stated I believe there’s an IRS glitch so until that’s fixed we’re all stuck. Keeping hope alive! 

April 18th STILL HERE NO CHANGE NO DATE NO DEPOSIT.....HOPE IS FADING!!!!!!!

I entered my info April 21. Already received my 2019 tax return. Have had once we have your payment date since April 21

Now I won't even let me in I'm putting the same address I've been using but now it's saying incorrect info wtf does know why?

If you check it more than two or three times per day, that is the message you will get, or a similar message that is locking you out, or that the information is wrong or doesn’t match their records. There’s really no reason to check it more than once a day because it doesn’t update but once a day. And remember that the information you give it has to be the exact information that is on the last income tax return you filed, including the exact name, address, and amount on the adjusted gross income line of that return.

FC322A5A-B7B0-42E8-AF25-0E62AFCEE95F.png

🤔, I wonder if they’ll add on the 1st round of stimulus deposit to us that have not yet to receive it. Impatiently waiting 👀 

C07F4748-A442-4FCE-8810-0F05DAB957A2.png

699D8205-F21A-43FE-AB6E-EB3C158F4C89.png

Round 2 of stimulus checks and deposits are set for this Wednesday supposedly. Now they said that the early glitches have been resolved and yet my update is still saying the same thing. If we don’t get our money we need to hold elected house officials responsible. Most are possibly profiting from this delaying things with the market 📉📈. I tell you, this is a sad situation however I’ll keep my faith and remain positive 

37BA95C0-FAFF-47D0-B43B-E6E5D1505473.jpeg

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies