Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Nice to send payment status not available or they don’t have enough information or I’m not eligible

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

CNN never responded back to me

It's BS because the IRS website says I should have gotten my payment April 29th and still no payment. But I bet if they were in our shoes they wouldn't go for it. 

Well don't feel bad I filed my taxes on March 4th still havent received either my stimulus or my tax return and I could really use the money right now 

Timmlew
Returning Member

I went to the Get My Payment IRS site and it said that my stimulus check was deposited into my bank account on 4/29 and it still hasn't posted. I called the bank and they have not received it and told me to call the IRS which is not taking calls. Is anyone else having difficulties such as this?

@Timmlew 

For sure, many are.

@jeovane420 

They are sending money all way till September. They are already talking about a 2nd possible Stimulus. That's def not it! Lol

@jeovane420 thats because alot of people got double checks by accident and they sent payments to deceased people!

Timmlew
Returning Member

Screenshot_20200427-103208.png

Mine was supposed to be deposited on the 29th and still hasn't posted

Timmlew
Returning Member

I have been more than patient. This is ridiculous. I have an autistic grandson that I have to care for and no one to answer where my money is or when I will get it!

Please join our group on Facebook .. 

The forgotten 15thers 

I hope our efforts pay off soon. I am at the point were I really need my stimulus check. The light bill is due and food is getting low we need someone to fix what ever is holding up our payment and we need a little extra for all the stress this is causing us and the late fees for our bills. I literally start to sweat whenever I check the get my payment tool. I have sign the petition and left my story on the CNN page and join the Facebook page. Do anybody have the fax number to treasury department or an e mail address?  I am praying that this week will be the week that the forgotten 15thers will not only get a deposit date but a payment. We are rocking in the same boat together.

@anthonym108. may not seem like a big deal but kinda pissed that I helped build this whole petition thing to help us all and I loose my founder badge because we joined another group which I didnt even know was going on. Not meaning to sound rude but that is not cool Anthony! So i am a new member now?

@JLM40 I hope that you understand that my intention was not to exclude you or make you feel underappreciated. Merging the FB group is a great move for our mission and will help to expedite us all to our goal. I have also given up admin privileges in the move, but none of this is really about me as an individual. I will continue to operate in whatever way will get us recognized as a group and get stimulus checks into everyone's hands. Your efforts so far and in the future are above and beyond. Everyone appreciates what you have done to help and we all hope to have you pressing forward along side us in the days to come. I don't know much about FB badges, but I would give you a real trophy if I could!!! Please, keep positive my friend. We are all in this together. None of our success has anything to do with me as an individual. I am just one measly voice who can't even get an IRS agent on the phone, but with your voice and the voice of everyone else who is banding together I actually stand a chance to be heard. This is my motivation.

Monday Morning, still no DD for stimulus or refund! Updated bank acct. info on the Get My Payment tool on April 16th. Still no date! Please let us know if anyone who put in their Acct info on April 15th, 16th, 17th that has been waiting till now for a DD has finally received one! Need some hope that they are trying to fix this. Praying that CNN and Popculture will follow this through with the IRS to fix this issue! 

We are all beyond frustrated!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies