After you file

@JLM40 I hope that you understand that my intention was not to exclude you or make you feel underappreciated. Merging the FB group is a great move for our mission and will help to expedite us all to our goal. I have also given up admin privileges in the move, but none of this is really about me as an individual. I will continue to operate in whatever way will get us recognized as a group and get stimulus checks into everyone's hands. Your efforts so far and in the future are above and beyond. Everyone appreciates what you have done to help and we all hope to have you pressing forward along side us in the days to come. I don't know much about FB badges, but I would give you a real trophy if I could!!! Please, keep positive my friend. We are all in this together. None of our success has anything to do with me as an individual. I am just one measly voice who can't even get an IRS agent on the phone, but with your voice and the voice of everyone else who is banding together I actually stand a chance to be heard. This is my motivation.