Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

It’s not that it’s still processing, we’re saying we’ve received letters stating that we couldn’t get our federal refund unless we filed for a year that wasn’t 2018-2019, my year is 2016. That’s what we are noticing. They are holding stimulus even though they’re not supposed to. It’s a 570 code hold on taxes still processing until previous taxes are filed. That’s different than someone taxes processing because the IRS is slow because of low staffing....

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Good Morning all,

After reading everyone's posts, it is looking more and more like it is simply a glitch with the payment tool. I don't think any of us are being targeted by the IRS to not receive our stimulus. Please keep the hope that CNN will continue to follow this so the IRS can fix the glitch and we will all get payment! 

No need to be upset with each other, we are all searching for answers and speculating. We all have a right to our own feelings and opinions. This is America, it's okay! No need to bicker or turn against each other. United we stand! We are all in the same boat regardless of why. Let's just hope that CNN will continue to see this through for us and we will ALL receive our stimulus once this is addressed further! 

Don't lose hope. Hope is still what we all have! The fact that one of our folks finally received a date yesterday makes me hopeful! Please update when you finally receive payment.

Best to All!

I felt this!!! Sucks to be us in this situation, SMH 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

The person said TWO WEEKS ON and TWO WEEKS OFF!!! TF! Stop being a a$$!!!

@cboutros7 I have been here on this forum for weeks now, in the same boat as all of you. But yesterday evening, when I finally drudged enough courage to check GMP, I received a date of May 13th. I changed nothing, I just stopped checking GMP every hour. I know this is torture for all of those who haven't received a date yet. But keep your heads up. Your voices will be heard. I've signed the petition, just consider my voice one of yours. Fingers crossed for the 13th, that it truly gets deposited. Keep up hope, guys! I will keep checking back here, just to see if you guys get your dates. Good luck and good vibes sent you guys' way. ❤️

@CJ04120521 Glad u got a date finally. Happy for u. Hope everyone else gets a date soon

Emensik

I entered my direct deposit info on April 18th...Its says im eligible..And recognized my account info...Its may 9th still no payment date..

I updated my information on April 15th. It’s now May 9th and I haven’t received a stimulus payment. We have yet to receive our federal return as well. At this point either would help. On the IRS online portal it still reads “You are eligible for the payment” and it has never updated a date. Online on the IRS site where you track your refund it used to read that my refund was accepted and show the amount and now it reads its processing. Starting to lose all faith in this. 

@Cparham 

Don't. We just started to make progress yesterday. Have patience, you'll get it.

I did all that process of using my turbo tax card because i call turbo and they told me that i can use my turbo tax after waiting 5 days the send me a message that my bank did not accept my payment and the would send it tru mail on april 24,2020 very disappointed but on april,25 i got my check in the mail just sharing my story in case that somebody got the same bad luck and good at the sametime Good luck.. Everyone 

There seem to be a lot of people worrying that back taxes or even potential back taxes are holding their refunds back, however I’m in the same boat as all of you. I have filed taxes every year I have worked, so that’s not an issue. I did not file 2019 taxes, since I didn’t make enough. So that’s not my issue. What we have in common truly seems to be the dates we entered our direct deposit into GMP. So take heart fellow 15thers, our payments are coming!   

@Mattm519 

Not only that,I know a few who got it that actually owe alot to the IRS! Heck, I heard of those that havent fill the last 2 years, and somehow got it. 

😄

I feel the same way. My husband has just told me to stop checking because at this point he doesn't think we are going to get it. Especially since the article says everyone has been paid that provided dd info.

I filed my taxes in January and was accepted on January 30th. It is still processing. I got an April 30th date for my stimulus payment after filling out the DD information for my turbotax card. I have yet to receive anything. I feel like my tax refund is being used to pay stimulus payments to people, and I was left out. Starting to lose all hope. I really need it for my hospital procedures on Tuesday.

Csuzannex

It is now May 9. I put my DD info in portal and this morning I am STILL getting the following response.... 

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below. What is the hold up? Everyone I know has already gotten their stimulus money!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies