Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I been getting that message since April 16th

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@abelarellanoo I checked an hour ago and was getting the same message I was previously getting (eligible but no date).  

@cboutros7 What does it show for you now ? This is the first time for me anything has changed 

I'm talking about the message that say you qualify for the stimulus and when they get a payment date they will update the portal and deposit it in my account. I been getting that message since April 16th

@abelarellanoo It still shows that i am eligible and page will be updated when a date is available 

@booman0566 Same here. Same message since I updated my DD info on April 15th

@booman0566 @cboutros7 okay, since mine has changed I will update you guys tomorrow morning if I received a DD date

@abelarellanoo Please do. Will do the same if anything changes for me

Wow, I just stumbled on this feed and I thought I was the only one. I too have not received my tax return (e-file on the 23rd of March) nor my stimulus check ( updated DD info on the 16th of April). Shows I'm eligible, which I knew but not date or change since and the fact that they "Don't" have 1 person that can answer.,.why? 

On 2-21 I filed my 2019 tax returns. My federal returns was accepted the same day and my state returns was accepted the following day. On 3/09/20 I received my state tax returns via Direct Deposit to my bank. I was still getting the message that my 2019 federal taxes was still processing. It was getting frustrating because I was depending on my returns to pay some things off because I was out of work. I requested a transcript for my 2019 taxes to see if I owed anything and I didn’t. Then a couple of days later I received a letter from the IRS stating that I didn’t file a return in 2017 for the 2016 tax year and that if I didn’t file for that year that the IRS would estimate how much I owed and if I owed anything that they’d deduct it from my 2019 refund. So I filed for my 2016 tax return and mailed it in, in April. Around this time everyone was receiving direct deposit stimulus payments and nothing for me. Then the “get my payment” tool is up and running and I read that if my 2019 taxes was still processing enter my 2018 information. I kept entering the information as it was exactly on my 2018 tax return and kept getting locked out. It was getting frustrating because it kept saying my information didn’t match the record the IRS had on file. So after 4-5 days of trying I decided to enter my 2019 information instead and boom I was able to get to the next step after the site alerted me that the IRS needed direct deposit information for my payment to be sent. I call BS because on both of the years requested my tax preparer H&R Block entered for my tax refund to be sent to my bank as it has been for many years dating back to the 2006 tax year, ( same bank, same routing number, same account). I mean I’m looking at it in black and white and it’s even on my tax transcript. So on 4/18 I entered my bank information, the message was that I’m eligible for payment and I’ll get a direct deposit date etc. and here it is May 9th and still no date. Now there are reports that if you didn’t get the stimulus this year you’ll get it next year. I’ve seen people who never ever had a job, get their tax refund and stimulus. Please report that tax payers that taxes are processing because of a missing filing year that need to be filed, isn’t getting paid stimulus money because the IRS is trying to make sure you don’t owe money before they send the money.

I just went on twitter and there is only like 6 tweets with this #. I think we should find 1 post to focus on and put #forgotten15thers if we want to be seen we all need to be on the same page, at the same time.....

Morning update, was hoping against hope due to the Saturday update reports. No change of course. Also seeing reports that the White House says they won't even consider signing for any additional stimulus for citizens in May. I was hoping to perhaps luck into a second round before my 1st arrived. Looking more like nothing doing for me. 

Me, I was sent a letter stating that I wasn’t getting my federal refund because I didn’t file my 2017 returns for my 2016 tax year. Now here I am No Refund (Still processing) No Stimulus ( eligible, waiting on a DDD) RME

Same here, except I didn’t file my 2016 returns, smh...

Same here, same year they held my refund for.... SMH... My tax preparer said I’ll get a $300 refund for that year. It was mailed in after the shut down tho....

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies