Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Just read all you guys comments and this sucks, it really does. I cant find **bleep** online about any of this. We were first to put our info in and last to get any money. If we even get any money. I should've left it alone as well. I'm fixing to lose everything I have. So stressed over it. No Thursday updates like they said, no nothing. Somebody please.post if your status on the portal changes. They are supposed to be making SSI deposits this week.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

1588609113060.png

Same message since April 15. 

Can you hear me, IRS Man, or should I turn it up for you?

@ArtieFox looks like there are millions of people stuck on that very page for the last 3 weeks. Looks like all the people that updated their dd info early were forgotten completely. 

Did you key in your stuff correctly my friend had the same message for the 29th found out he didn’t put in the correct routing number @Lrharding21 

I don't want to hear nothing else about a **bleep** Saturday update, a Sunday update, getting a deposit on Wed, Thurs or Friday until us, Apr 15ners...yes Apr 15ners is a real word now, get our **bleep** money. How are we ALL being over looked when WE updated our dd info FIRST. How is it that people that entered their info weeks after are getting a stimulus before all of us Apr 15ners. Makes no **bleep** sense. Let you owe THEM some money...I bet they won't over look that or have glitches in their system then. This is all a joke. They are letting down millions of hard working people everyday. People who are starving and sitting in the dark. Thanks IRS...I guess this is what you wanted all along. 

Ok mine changed to from you are eligible to you payment status in not available. Should I be worried or are they Updating?

My wife filled her return before all of this hit. She was supposed to appear in court on April 8 but Rona hit and they pushed her back they needed to verify her identity. So she has not received her stimulus or tax return.  It's she supposed to wait? 

I know how you feel!!!  I’m sorry. I filed my tax by Turbo on 4/5/2020. Went to their account, no luck. Checking my account with the GET MY PAYMENT!! I HATE that tool. It doesn’t work for me. DIGUSTED here. 

So I have had it show the message that I am locked out for 24 hours, just last night, I just tried again and I am back to you are eligible for payment blah blah blah.......... since the 15th of April....... I have e-mailed my local government, submitted feedback to two different sections of IRS, also contacted CNN, Washington Post, USATODAY........ aaaaaannnnnnndddddddd Nothing.... sadly we all have a story... Single mom of three kids here, Thank God I am still working, so I count my blessings, however school and Daycares closing I am paying A lot of money out of pocket for childcare..... My funds are VERY VERY low.. and because I work and make not enough but just enough, I do not get all these max benefits that ppl say I should receive...... I check the IRS get my payment portal everyday, hoping to get that payment date, and my bank ..... 

Fellow 4/15 updater here. Just wanted to add my voice that there are so many of us out there.  I've contacted CNN and The Washington Post. The IRS has a glitch in their system. 

All of us are having the same problem after using the tool when it first came out....I couldnt sleep just to update my info for this got my anxiety though the roof....WE ARE NOT BEING HEARD NONE OF US IRS IS A JOKE BIG TIME NO **bleep** UPDATE I CHECK EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE THE 17TH AND NO UPDATE ON A DATE TO WHEN IT GONNA BE DEPOSITED STRESSED TF OUT

6AA1FB0B-4336-484D-B75D-F420EF465460.jpeg

AC82CD5A-BE37-4FA9-A95F-F5F34A4E5977.jpeg

Still no update for me either. I entered my info on 4/16. No stimulus or return. Only update I’ve noticed is on my transcripts, the AS OF date changed from 3/9 to 5/11. I filed my return on 2/4. Not sure what that means but🤷🏾‍♀️

edithb527

So the information with the account for our check to go in was a waste because it's not a fast way to rec it???

@azzybone It has given me that message during the day and right after updating the other night. I suspect it’s from high traffic, because I checked about a half hour later and got the same message about being eligible and then updating when payment date is available. 

Hope I get a check tomorrow they said so we will see

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies