Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I updated my direct deposit information on April 16th, 2020.  I received the “you are eligible” message on the same day.  I have not received an update yet with a payment date.  Every single person that I know that entered their info on the 15th, 16th and 17th has received their payment date and/or their stimulus payment already.  What gives?!?!?  Is anyone in the same boat?

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I have also been sending messages to CNN and Washington Post via Facebook (daily lol) I also reached out to my state legislatures (someone has been in contact with me but I really don't think he gets it, he keeps saying it should give me a date and to keep checking) and the Governor (via there contact pages - I am in NJ) I also faxed  a consent form to contact a federal agency on my behalf to my local legislature about a half an hour ago. I have been repeatedly spamming the survey on the get my payment site. Lol someone is going to hear something I figure if we all keep at it they can't ignore us forever right????? If anyone else thinks of someone else to contact or call - I am furloughed at home with nothing but time and wifi so I am DOWN.  This is a hot mess.... hot hot mess.  Thank bob for this page and finding out I am not the only one and I am not overreacting because it seems no one else understands and everyone around me feels I am being impatient... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyway I hope everyone here is ok at least, I know financially maybe not but I do wish everyone the best - hoping for an update soon in the meantime I will keep trying to be noticed. Stay safe

Haven't received payment from Donald Trump yet

Go to Facebook and **bleep** on CNN page hoping maybe someone will speak up for us. I have nothing to do as well but keep opening the refrigerator hoping for groceries to appear. No tax return or stimulus and no direct deposit date. I think it happened when they went back in and supposedly fixed their system glitches, I think we were forgotten. Hard to stay positive at this point. If I could just get a date...

Jd32
Level 1

Yes. I got that message  yesterday  got check  today but my kids was not add idk what to do

LW7
Level 3

I electronically filed Feb 24 refund got put on hold cause I didn't file 2015 2016 2017 got them filed and mailed off and it's still saying I'm processing for my federal refund and on get my payment for the stimulus it's saying you are eligible for payment once get a date will deposit in your account so lol wait I'm tired of waiting this is ridiculous past ridiculous you do what they say and still no results 

I never received my payment and it said it was scheduled to be mailed out on April 24 2020, I'm a single mom in desperate need of this financial help. 

@Amy19721  I did the same thing in contacting CNN. I used the online tip portal and sent an email. So far I haven't heard anything back, but it has to be - as you said - a glitch in the system. The only commonality is the dates. Seems anyone and everyone who used the portal on the 15th or 16th is having the same issue. Tens of thousand of IRS workers were called back this week but after trying every number I can get my hands on, it's not to answer the phones. Seems the news and media are the only way this issue is going to be resolved. I encourage everyone who used the Get My Payment portal to update their banking info on the 15th through the 17th who has yet to receive a payment date to contact CNN specifically. A flood of inquiries to the same place is more likely to draw attention than a few to several different places. 

@Stardancer727 Maybe you should check with your post office my fiancé was scheduled to get her the same day as you she got hers in the mail on the 28th

@AntonioR1  I'm not your friend I know what I entered and I know I'm not the only one with a payment date that hasn't been paid 

B8E71832-9D48-4BE6-9BCC-A20568A49CB6.png

This is a site where they deal directly with the irs on how they can improve. I filled it out last night. 

We have been receiving same message since 04/15 update. My husband had to file 15,16,17 return which was all mailed off March 12, still no return or direct deposit date. Check it everyday for a update but still nothing, I sure wish IRS had a live chat. This is so unfair and unorganized!!!

Hello, I have not received mine either. Alot of people who had a date such as you did have gone down to their post office and thier check was there waiting for them. Call your post office or go down there. Let them know you need to know if your check is there and that you are in dire need. If its not at the post office contact your congressman asap. You can find out who to contact by entering congressman and your zip code into the google search bar and they will give you the number and email to your state congressman. I hope this helps. Also even if you chose direct deposit the IRS still sent checks so start by going to your post office as alot of people had their check there waiting for them.

@Lrharding21 You got it gee . Stay bless

Yes contact CNN we all been doing that. We are called the forgotten 15thers. This is rediculous but I think us contacting CNN is working because I got a email asking if I got my stimulus yet so please everyone EMAIL CNN lets get ourselves heard!! We also need to start a change.org and collect signatures of everyone who has not got their stimulus but I need someone who is good at writing and good with grammer. Any volunteers?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies