Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Just an update when I checked this morning my status updated to April 30th will be the deposit date 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Same here @joscellynperezin 

I'm getting the same dam message I'm eligible but no date yet

Just checked my portal  and it says now that my payment is scheduled for April 30....

Yeah im in same boat ..wtfilpper...got state done and taking but nothing with federal at all same response. Same as you still pending

Lame excuses 1 after another

Mine's also now showing the 30th for the payment date, as of early this morning (Sunday)

• Update, deposit is set for 4/30/20

Screenshot_20200426-121437_Gallery.jpg

So I just updated my information on 4/25 it was early morning do you think I could get my date also on 4/28

@AntonioR1 - from what I read, the IRS used 4/22 for the direct deposit cutoff for this wave of payments that are occurring over the next few days.  If what they told Congress is correct, they are doing one direct deposit wave per week, using Thursday as the cutoff.  That would set the expectation that you'd receive the payment by May 8th by direct deposit (if the paper check hasn't been created first)  

@NCperson I’ve read that they supposed to give us an actual date on 4/28 is that true ? 

@AntonioR1 I am not aware of that

@NCperson Ok and my fiancé said that a paper check was mailed out for her on 4/24 when can we expect hers to come via mail ?

if they mailed it on the 24th, in a few days I am sure 

Ok thank you so much I’ll just post again if the 4/28 thing is true 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies