Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Jolly625

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I received a message from get my payment site saying im getting a check to my bank account showed my accoumt last 4 numbers but there was no deposit date showed anybody have any suggestions as to why it looks like they have my info just no date showed for when its getting deposited.

Yushmi
Returning Member

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Look like our grandkids will get it when they grow old. Cant believe the chaos didnt money worth more when paid timely during necessity 

thats why i believe its a glitch all types of filers got this status it could be everyone who used that portal does anyone really know and now this entire weekend at night  like im hopeing the reason is they are working on the problems. thats where im at with it

I updated my direct deposit info to my personal checking account instead if the card I was giving at tax time. So I updated on the 16th is the 8 days only business days or everyday? Everyone I know has there money . 

there is none thats just people expressing what they know

I didn’t we used Jackson Hewitt. I’ve been looking for answers to my questions and cane across this. So I’m hoping to find out more info on this stimulus money.

I put my direct deposit info in last Wednesday (4/15) and I still receive the same message as well.  There’s still no date. I thought for certain it should be deposited by today. 

Imhouston

Hello fellow people. I am in the same boat as talk I have had the same message since the day he portal opened. Still no pay or update today 4/24. Whoelse?

This feed is for people who updated their DIRECT DEPOSIT via the new IRS Portal for Stimulus payments over a week ago as instructed and to this date have not yet received a penny via direct deposit or otherwise. The status is the same for all of us. We are all eligible but none of us are given a payment date.  As per a member whom just posted recently we where supposed to receive our payment by the latest today if we all updated it last week by the 17th. This statement is TRUE but here we all are. Please unless you have new info for this post don’t post anything otherwise it gets repetitive. I know misery loves company but we’re all maxed out at this point and just want our stimulus payments deposited as promised. Fingers crossed for a late day deposit. At this point anything goes. 

Yep not sure either how they were able to do that.

I always owe the Feds and my State always owes me (I like to be near zero when combined). So the Feds didn't have my DD info and I entered it into their app on the 15th or possibly the 16th. In the same boat "Eligible with no date yet".

same here because i rather have a little more in my check it helps and besides they dont give any kick back off using your money

JOX
Level 1

I updated my direct deposit info last Wednesday (April 15th) and I am still receiving that message when I checked as of today. The process guidelines do say they should have our payments to us in the following week but I'm starting to think that doesn't apply to those of us undergoing this tax prep glitch. But the day isn't over, so here's to hoping! Good luck to you dear!

i think the 5 million er week is related to printed checks not direct deposit

The pattern is full, of what is the question

13jhill
Returning Member

I updated my direct deposit on April 15 in the morning . Still no irate and it is April 24th. It still says : You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page. Did anyone get their money today 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies