Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

like i said ihope they fix the glitches over the weekend

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Lol fav movie 🎥 

The answers were all looking for are NOT on here! Lol

also the irs was the ones who  encouraged everyone to c laim their stimus weither you o a edor not basically promiseing u would get it if you meet income req

Garrett805
Returning Member

I did the same as all of you i update my info on Thursday and its friday and still no change or money in account ?? This is crazy

Hello. Any update? In same situation as you are. Thanks 

I think we should contact congress ! 

Hello. Any update? In the same situation as you are and haven’t received federal or stimulus. 

treati

I also entered my DD info on Wednesday the 15th. (they should have already had it through turbotax) "You are eligible for payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page."

BTW.. I paid my taxes both last year and this past one (I owed money instead of getting a refund but I paid). I haven't gotten any updates. But according to an article I'm reading according to the IRS people who used Turbotax or H&R etc.. to do their 2019 return are getting screwed over.

I just hope we still get it in general.

I used turbo and didn’t owe anything. 

@NCperson  So I think your theory has officially been burst.  I paid taxes this year so I ended up having to update my information.  I promptly got my bank info updated at noon EDT  on Wednesday, April 15th and received the "You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page," message.  Slow forward 9 days and I still have the above message and my bank show no deposits, pending or otherwise.  I'm guessing the IRS may not have told the Congress Friday of what year.

Updated my DD info Wednesday morning. Still no update. It's been 8 days. I don't understand. A friend of mine said he didnt get his deposited and I told him to update his info three days ago and his just said it would be mailed. Today. He makes well more than 10k per year. More like 50-70k. None of this is making sense

Seems like we (the ppl who updated their f’d of last Wednesday) should’ve just waited for the mailing services because they’re seeming like they’re being acknowledged and getting the checks!

first off i didnt use either one of those sites im here because we all suffer from same problem but this is not abad thing we need to keep searching and if a road is found a ll take it because if by slim chance the answer is criminal nubers will get action

@Bossmomof3    Unfortunately, I don't think that contacting Congress will help too much.  The IRS computer systems are 58 years old, they still use paper and mag tape, in IT equipment years that predates dinosaurs.  Not to mention that between Obama and Trump the IRS has been severely underfunded and understaffed since 2010 and it is apparently getting worse every year.  I honestly wouldn't want to work there.  One of these days the Congress and President Whoever are going to have to fix the problems their predecessors created...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies