Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ASimko28
Returning Member

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

Thats the message I have gotten since we were able to check it. They have my direct deposit info updated. 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

From the HOUSE COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS...

I"ndividuals who enter their direct deposit information into the portals by Thursday of a week reportedly will be paid the following week."

Did any one check the irs portal today and witnessed the “outage dates” of the get my payment tool?

Well first of all smarty pants I don't owe any taxes and furthermore I'm not. An idiot smart ass I'm a working American citizen who is pissed off about my funds. Thanks and have a great day !

I know it’s out of our hands. The frustrating part is that the ones who have already received their stimulus money have ALSO already received a tax refund. 
I had to pay the last 4 years, it would be decent to get something from the IRS for once.

So is the 26 or the 28 ? Geesh

@Cableguy310 

just so others can see the documentation to your reference - top of page 2

(open the link) 

Expected Timeline for Economic Impact Payments: LINK

Individuals can provide their direct deposit information by using one of the two IRS portals: (1) Get My Payment (for tax filers who did not provide direct deposit information on their 2018 or 2019 return) and (2) Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info (for individuals who are not required to file tax returns). Individuals who enter their direct deposit information into the portals by Thursday of a week reportedly will be paid the following week. Also, taxpayers expecting a tax refund for 2019 can provide their direct deposit information to the IRS by filing a 2019 federal income tax return if they have not already done so in lieu of using the Get My Payment portal.

Exactly!

Who knows what date anymore they’re just telling us anything that sounds good and comforting!

I was super hopeful my stimulus check would come today. I had also updated my direct deposit info on the 15th ( I owed this year so for some reason they didn’t have my info) But no luck, it is still not in my account. The IRS website doesn’t address this at all. I’m frustrated. 

Seems like people who used Turbotax and owed money are the ones getting screwed 

I also have received same message. I did update all the details on April 16th. But till now the neither the status has changed nor i have received any money in my bank account.

majority of us my have owed doesnt matter what is happening here is against the law we are entitled to the stimulus check it needs to be given personally i think its a glitch they are planning on giving people collecting checks monthly i e ssi. its that tool its messed up

Same Message I get smh

Wait so, that’s it? Another week down the drain during this pandemic and we all are still confused 🤷🏾‍♂️ ...who the he’ll has any alternatives? Let’s not all speak at once, and 200 heads are better than one ☝🏾 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies