Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I’m curious if anyone with this issue, whom does not owe taxes, has received their federal return yet. I’ve been waiting on mine since it was accepted March 17th. I keep getting conflicting information as to whether there’s a connection to your return having been processed or not. Seems to me it’s a BS line; just another excuse to blanket the incompetence. 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of anybody who used the Get My Payment portal that has actually received their payments?

Dan64

I'm in the same boat. I filed 2018/2019 taxes and got a refund for '18, owed for '19. They HAVE my info.

Logged on April 15th and they said they "not enough info"...so I entered my bank.

They updated my bank info, but I still get the "You are eligible for this payment. When we know your payment date we will update this page."

It's been 9 days with no update but they have my bank info. What's the deal?

To Dave0994   I have processed and received my fed and state tax refund several weeks ago.  I only updated my direct deposit info on the irs portal

I am beginning to see a pattern here.  It seems people who owe taxes are getting this message, me included.  The IRS stated that even though you owe taxes, you will receive the stimulus payment.  I think there is a glitch in the system due to people owing taxes and not receiving payment.  We could be getting this message till the program ends.  I like one person's post that says to contact our local congress person and I think I might do that.  Don't know what else to do besides sit and wait.

I used Taxact.com and same message.

I filed my taxes through Turbo tax for the first time this year... and my refund was held because Turbo tax did not advise me of FORM 1095-A nor 8762 FORM, I received an IRS letter stating they needed these forms, which I fax March 17th, Well still no Refund and no Stimulus Either. I dont have any income dont know what else to do. And to make matters worse, Turbo Tax went into my account and charged there fee, Now my account is overdrawn. 

I did not owe taxes

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don’t owe to the feds. I received a paper check. Entered my bank info using the portal 4/15. 

getting the same message you all are. Still nothing today. My wife’s account is showing same last 4 of banking info.

No, we don’t owe taxes, got my state and federal refund in early March. Only used portal to enter DD info.

i owed but paid it off and besides its not suppose to matter its a really messed up glitch

Jp0wers-    I did the same thing as you I received a paper check but updated my DD in portal on 4-15

the biggest problem with this is you cannot contact them they might not know this problem exsist

Has anyone received any correct info about why this is happening?  I think we deserve more for all the aggravation 🙄

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies