Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I hear ya, been out of food for three days now. The state failed to generate pins for some people who filed for unemployment, and without it you can’t request payment. There’s absolutely nothing I can do, like many others. I don’t know your situation but if your dealer (hehe) uses an outside finance agency you may try calling them to differ the payment. It essentially takes your current month payment and throws it on the back end of your loan. If they do in-house financing, I’d still ask, but you might not have as much luck there.

The government should have foreseen this long before the shutdown and stay at home orders and at the very least set up some sort of communications network. There’s no real reason they (the irs) couldn't operate chat support from home. I think for everyone here it would provide a great deal of comfort just to know WHEN we’re supposed to receive them.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Not that I’ve seen so far.

Nope 

i agree this is crazy only can hope again with what they are doing at night this weekend c I rrects the glitche and we get our money only hope

I know I am never using turbo tax again 

I keep getting the same message and I updated my direct deposit info the same day the portal become available?    Does anyone know why this is happening?  Has anyone gotten their stimulus check on here that updated there DD info?    PLEASE ANSWER 

Coleman_91
Returning Member

Nothing for me yet it’s Friday and nothing !

Friend a lot of us are in the same boat, This is so sad!!! and there is no were else to check on these payments! Nothing else to do but wait and pray!

its nor turbotax i didnt use turbotax i used e file the irs program to file im here because my search for people with same problem brought me here

I also filled out and updated my DD information Weds 4-15. Still nothing. Anyone get their stimulus this morning?

Same here

Nope😓 no deposit!   I also have a daughter that is disabled and receives SSI and she hasn't received hers either.  SAD this happens

Same here.  I e-filed, so it's not just a TurboTax problem.

Same message since the day the site became available. i owe the IRS and they autodraft my monthly payments from the same account but cant deposit into it? bunch of BS. I have gotten the same message every day.

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

This issue is all the IRS, has nothing to do with TurboTax.  (I use H&R, and I am in this same position.)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies