turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

julper
Returning Member

Has anyone here who filed via Turbo Tax NOT gotten their 3rd stimulus yet? We fit all the criteria and did direct direct deposit, but our status is still "Unvailable."

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JamesG1
Expert Alumni

Has anyone here who filed via Turbo Tax NOT gotten their 3rd stimulus yet? We fit all the criteria and did direct direct deposit, but our status is still "Unvailable."

Payment Status Not Available on the IRS Get My Payment tool means that the: 

• The IRS has not yet processed your payment, or 
  • You are not eligible for a payment.

Kiplinger is reporting "about 90 million Americans got a stimulus payment deposited into their bank account on Wednesday."

So not everyone has received the third stimulus payment.  Has your 2020 Federal 1040 tax return been accepted?

This TurboTax Help states:

Do I need to do anything to get my stimulus check?

You don’t need to do anything to get your stimulus check. The IRS will determine eligibility based on your last tax return (either 2019 or 2020) and will likely send your payment to the bank account where your tax refund was deposited.

We do not know whether the IRS will use 2019 or 2020 tax information to compute a third stimulus payment.

Follow the TurboTax COVID Tax Center and the IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center as further updates are issued by the IRS.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

Great to hear that your 2020 Federal 1040 tax return has been accepted.  Even if your 2020 Federal 1040 tax return is accepted, we do not know whether the IRS will issue a third stimulus payment using 2019 tax information or 2020 tax information.

If it's any consolation, Get My Payment returns Payment Status Not Available for my tax return filed February 13.

There is a great deal happening and the IRS has really been crunched.

The best that I can do is refer you to the websites below.  Best wishes.

Follow the TurboTax COVID Tax Center and the IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center as further updates are issued by the IRS.

Many of our customers are reporting that they have not received their third stimulus payment.  Here is a link that should let you know if one was issued to you. 

@julper

14 Replies
DianeW777
Expert Alumni

Yes, many taxpayers have received part of their third stimulus payments.  They issued only part of the payment as they continue to reconcile the tax returns as well.

The most up to date information about the third economic impact payment (EIP) can be found on this link.  IRS EIP3 page.

julper
Returning Member

I appreciate you answering, but that's not what I was asking.  My family has not received even "a part" of the third stimulus.  Nothing.  Again, we always e-file, and fell well-below the income threshold. There's nothing that would have disqualified us from the stimulus.  And the "Get my Payment" tool just says "Payment status- Not Available."

I just was hoping for reassurance that we weren't the only ones who didn't get anything yet.

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

Kiplinger is reporting "about 90 million Americans got a stimulus payment deposited into their bank account on Wednesday."

So not everyone has received the third stimulus payment.  Has your 2020 Federal 1040 tax return been accepted?

This TurboTax Help states:

Do I need to do anything to get my stimulus check?

You don’t need to do anything to get your stimulus check. The IRS will determine eligibility based on your last tax return (either 2019 or 2020) and will likely send your payment to the bank account where your tax refund was deposited.

We do not know whether the IRS will use 2019 or 2020 tax information to compute a third stimulus payment.

julper
Returning Member

Hi James,
Yes, it was accepted 2/24/21.
Again, I'm trying not to panic.
Thank you.

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

Great to hear that your 2020 Federal 1040 tax return has been accepted.  Even if your 2020 Federal 1040 tax return is accepted, we do not know whether the IRS will issue a third stimulus payment using 2019 tax information or 2020 tax information.

If it's any consolation, Get My Payment returns Payment Status Not Available for my tax return filed February 13.

There is a great deal happening and the IRS has really been crunched.

The best that I can do is refer you to the websites below.  Best wishes.

julper
Returning Member

Thank you so much!!!! 🙂

Many of our customers are reporting that they have not received their third stimulus payment.  Here is a link that should let you know if one was issued to you. 

@julper

julper
Returning Member

Thank you! This is very reassuring.

It’s website shows I’m eligible but no deposit date yet?? Still no update why not?

Same situation here. I don't understand. 

Unfortunately, we have been noticing that many of our customers are receiving less than the amount that is due them.  We do not have information from the IRS as to why this occurs; however as customers continue to have questions regarding the Economic Impact Payments (EIP), we’re continuing to work with the IRS for guidance. We’re updating our customer and expert-facing articles with information as soon as we get it.

For the most up to date information available regarding stimulus amounts being sent to our customers by the IRS, please review the new FAQs in the article, How will the third stimulus impact me? 

@alextaxman

@Natimblopez

iinpiinkk
Returning Member

OK I have a question, when I check the IRS website it says Deposit date March 17, 2021 but nothing in the bank...Where is my stimulus at... We had issues with the 2nd stimulus also

Jeanettecobb3
Returning Member

Same here. I also had problems with last stimulus had to get it with my tax return which I got the 26th. Shows right bank account # just no payment date will mail me more information. And update page when it has payment date available.  Has anyone figured out why or when we will get ours?!

Didn't get the 3rd stimulus check. The IRS tool says the information they have isn't matching the info I give. Not understanding this because all of the info is the same

There are no changes. There's also no one that can answer my questions.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies