turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on turbo card yet.

My balance was.  $-3.08 yesterday it said general funding now my balance is $0.00 so hopefully this means they will be depositing soon

Nope and i have a family of 5 that are actually starving right now... ive tried everytying possible. Out if curiosity, i made about 48k last year, are you guys around that same amount? Just wondering if theyre really doing it in order of income.

I dont think they are going in order of income bc my parents got theirs last week.  I dont know where you live but if its in California in the Inland Empire I can help you out with food my husbands family owns a restaurant and I would love to feed you and your family.

I really appreciate you but i live in ky.  Its ok, after you get so hungry it kinda stops hurting so bad. Just getting to that point is whats so hard.

I'm in michigan... Were you able to apply for food benifits eg... Snap card? I had to and here if your in a bad place they can get you same day funding for food. Worth a phone to dhhs in your area. I'll pray for you and yours.

Here alot of places are giving free food and the schools are giving free lunches but I am not sure if its just California I hope you get your funds today please keep me posted if you still dont get it after tomorrow I wish you the best of luck

Ive been on the phone trying to get through to them for hours at a tine. Also unemployment disconne ted me after waiting in a queue of 1,603 people for a little over 7 hours. Ive tried everything but begging on the street. Ky must be in bad shape cant get ahold of anyone

I will, thank you for being so kind.

Mine too but I have not received mine either it’s telling me tomorrow the 30th

I used the irs app to see where my check is and said sent check on 24th, sucks I moved and now have to send change of address, why did it not go on my turbo card, used turbo tax for years, not any more

Same thing for me got told 24th nothing yet, I am guessing not on turbo card

Got to have tax papers in front of you when putting in info..I spelled south and it was just the s so I've been trying 2 weeks and got in but how long does it take after you update new banking information 

@Tmc1971 - out of curiosity, if you went to the USPS standard address lookup, would there just be the 's'?  there is a thought on some posts that the IRS uses the standard address, regardless of what you have on your tax return.  would you check and let us know? 

https://tools.usps.com/zip-code-lookup.htm?byaddress

Well it's the 30th, hopefully we won't be let down. I'm not holding my breath though.

Sourlime78
Returning Member

Right... Yeah I've already accepted the fact it's not coming lol.. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies