Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on turbo card yet.

@NotStimulatedI have given up responding.  You see that the so-called Turbo Tax experts have stopped even posting.  Just so you know, beyond all the hogwash that has been spewed, if you were given a date of April 30, the latest your payment will be is on April 30th.  Some people have already gotten their payments even though they were told the 30th.  At the end of the day...it all depends on your bank but by law they cannot hold your payment past the 30th.

Re: Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on the netspend card yet im supposed to get mine tomorrow but no pending deposits.. is that normal with netspend for them to not post pending deposits

Did I ever show a pending deposit or did it just deposit

Did anyone get theres deposited today that had gotten a date of the 30th? Still waiting here.

Sourlime78
Returning Member

Still nothing here. Yet literally everyone I know has gotten there's deposited...IRS still says my info doesn't match even though it's the same as my last 2 tax returns.... Ugh

Still no Email about pending deposit or money on my account. I got a TurboTax prepaid card for my tax return last year. When I check for my stimulus deposit on the IRS web portal it says it sent to my TurboTax account on the 15th. Anyone else having this issue? please respond. Thank you

Did it go to the account you used for your 2018 taxes? That has happend to many. 

Possibly. Do you know how I could tell? On the IRS website the four digits that show of my account number match the final four of my deposit account number on the TurboTax webpage. Do you know of a way to contact someone who can help thru intuit? They seem to have cut off their live support 😕    Thank you for your feedback!

@Leughtonh93 - if the IRS says they sent the money on the 15th, I suspect it 'bounced back' and they will send a paper check.

I had to enter my DD put my chime info in and got it Monday at 630 am so did my wife

@NotStimulated  got mine mon with a date of the 30th but used a diff bank card it's not the 30th so nothing to worry about unless you don't get it then should've used a diff card instead of the turbo card

• @Leughtonh93  should've gotten a letter saying they paid you by now and if you got the letter and not the payment it should tell you how to contact them

@Scottie111609 - the letter states the phone number is 1-800-919-9835

Well no check today. Id be willing to bet my stimulus check that it wont come tomorrow on the 30th either.

My balance went from -9 to just the guy saying no money now. Has anyone received theirs?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies