Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on turbo card yet.

Yeah, I used my Chime card as well. 1 headache over with, 1 unemployment benefits migraine to go.   

If I got an offset this year and my whole tax return was taken . Will my money still go into my card.

I haven't received no email or stimulus check in turbo tax card 

Went to irs.gov on get my payment around 4:30am its currently 5:03am it said they didnt have my direct deposit information I had to put it now it says updated20200415_050450.jpg

am its currently 5:03am it said they didnt have my direct deposit information I had to put it now it says update

Post a picture of your money being Deposited into your turbotax prepaid card so we know you ain't lying people !!! 

20200415_050744.jpg

I got a refund advance, then the rest of my refund on my turbo card. I checked the irs website, they said they didn't have my account info. I had to enter it. Now it says they will deposit it into my actual pnc bank account. 

According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time. I got this message when i checked for the payment on the irs website does anyone know what that means and does that mean im still getting a payment?

20200415_050450.jpg

Mine says this I put my turbo tax routing and account number did it tell you this? 

@Beth76  anyone who says yes needs the post a picture have a turbo card app cuz I don't believe it maybe if they didn't have fees taken out they got it but I went to the IRS website and track my payment and it said it didn't have enough banking information so I had to re-enter a different bank

@  same thing here so I'm wondering if people that said they got them even got them I'd like to see proof or maybe the people that did get them had no fees taken out

@Scottie111609 did you put your turbotax routing and account number? And it said you still need more info? It said on mine it updated and it will post on my account 

@ yeahi wanna see cause mine said the same thing so I had to enter my account info

@ i entered a diff bank

So you put your own bank info not the turbotax card info?

LeviH0209

I’m in the south as well and nothing yet. But I know soon we should be receiving our money 

mlmcdowell
Returning Member

In Georgia, still nothing. No notification

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies