Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on turbo card yet.

Chances are no one got anything on there turbo card so everyone should go on the IRS website check the status and enter a different banks direct deposit info ...**bleep** cash app and chime aren't a bank of America but there people been got stimulas checks . So my suggestion is if you don't have a bank open up one of those!!!!

DMarkM1
Expert Alumni

Here is the latest:

You should be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot on Wednesday, 4/15! 

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit on 4/15. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or  phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please direct customers to our Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
LeviH0209

I’m in. Fl

@tskizzle I went on the IRS website this morning and adds an enter my bank account information cuz obviously the turbo card wasn't going to work I know the chime card is great

@tskizzle  when did you get yours from chime

@faabian-vaazquez when I went to the website instead of needing more bank account information or something like that so I entered my bank account can I get my paychecks on my chime account and then I'm going to try to check back tomorrow and see if it has a date that I'll get my check

So when I looked on IRS tool it says it was deposited in my account ending in **********0208, thats the last four of my social not my account number with turbo or any account i know of, why would this be?

Bjane91
Returning Member

So I was one of the unlucky ones to wake up & NOT have my stimulations check on my turbo tax card :( so irritated! I figured if I have used turbo tax 2 years in a row & got my taxes direct deposited to my turbo tax card both times then I should have no issue receiving the stimulus check on my turbo tax card as well,but clearly I was wrong! Maybe because my card has a negative balance of -$4.58?(monthly fee was taking out) but I also read online somewhere that ppl who paid for their taxes to be done directly out of their tax return will receive a paper check & ppl that paid for their tax returns upfront not out of their refund received their stimulus on their turbo tax card....wondering if that’s true?!?! Did everyone that received their stimulus directly on their turbo tax card pay for their tax refunds with money that didn’t come directly out of their tax return?

I haven't received anything. Its got me sick to my stomach.. Does anyone know a time frame. Next year I will use my Bank Account. I have/had one I just dont have checks so I didnt have my Routing # at the time and I like it being seperate. Now Im paying for it..Never Again.

You have to go to the irs website. And enter your bank info.

@Shaine  see now I'm confused as hell cuz I went to the IRS website and it didn't have enough bank and I'm froze so I gave him a different bank information but then I just called TurboTax and a representative said yes it should be on the cards today I wonder how that's going to work if it didn't have enough information according to the IRS website and I put a new bank in there but they're telling me it'll hit the card

it wont let me enter my bank information it says it was already sent on 04/15 but the account number is wrong--

The IRS website said I was eligible for the stimulus payment but they did not have my account number on file then I put in my checking account and now it says that they will be sending it to that account. I would go by what the IRS is saying over what TurboTax is saying cuz they haven't been able to see me to give us straight answers anyways also I got the refund advance and had fees taken out I don't know if that makes a difference

I don't even know what to say to that. Hopefully it bounces back to the IRS and you can then put your account information in. I wish you luck

Bjane91
Returning Member

I am having the same problem :( I am beyond unhappy!!!! I have done my taxes through turbo tax 2 years in a row & had my tax refunds direct deposited onto my turbo tax prepaid card both years without a problem! So why would the site say the irs needs more info if my account # & routing # to my turbo tax debit card was clearly on my W2?Idk if I should input the turbo tax info again on the irs site where it says to put direct deposit info or what or if this just means we are not receiving our stimulus money on the card...first I thought it was because my account is -$4.58 because the cards monthly fee but now Idk 😐 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies