turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on turbo card yet.

Has anyone gotten the stimulus check on the  turbotax card but didnt receive a email or notification?

Has anyone in New York received their stimulus yet this morning on the TurboTax prepaid card?

Has anyone gotten it that had fee’s taken out? I still have nothing and no email. Hmm

I’m in Pennsylvania it’s 6:02 I received mine around 4:00am 94 close to

Anyone from NY get it yet?

zolti98

i am from new york i did not get an email prior to the money but i did have a negative balance amount and as the 14 of April it said i received money in the same amount of my negative balance which was -4.22 and after that "general funding" on the 15th i received at about 430an in the morning i got 1200$ still no email no way to find out i got that money unless i was checking and checking and checking so that "general funding" that made my account at 0$ instead of negative i think was the "notification" that i was gonna get my money and thats what i took it as good luck guys hope i could help alot of research and connenting the dots 

My account hasn't changed but it wasn't negative either.

jlafosse

I received a general funding deposit but I haven't gotten an email from TurboTax. Does anyone know if I should be in expecting a deposit and if so, when??

Bushbrea7

I’m in Georgia? Nothing yet here for me anyway? Has anyone gotten it that didn’t receive a notification by email? I have turbo tax debit card and still waiting? Anyone in Georgia got it?

Has anyone got there stimulus check on turbo tax card yet

Still nothing. It's 6:50 in NY right now.

Im in ohio and have a turbo card they said friday but so far nothing its rough out here i have my kids on a ramen noodle/peanutbutter jelly sammich out here 

Nothing on my turbo card but the IRS has that portal up so I put my info in and it said that my check was going to be mailed because they didn't have enough information so I just gave my chime bank account info never will I use turbo tax again

Well I filed with TurboTax back in March. I owed back taxes so the IRS took my refund. I opt'd to use the turbo card and received one and figured my stimulus check would go there as my 1040 shows the routing & account number for my turbo card...unfortunately it didn't show up today.  So I just checked the IRS website and the get my payment tool is up.  When I entered my information it said that I was eligible but they needed more information. I was then able to update my banking info and now have to wait for the IRS to send the payment.  Good luck everyone.

irs.JPG

That's the same thing I just did.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies