Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone else still not recieved their federal return because it is being "reviewed"? I filed Jan 27th

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

13 Replies
Wendykhun
Returning Member

Has anyone else still not recieved their federal return because it is being "reviewed"? I filed Jan 27th

Same. I filed feb 5th and was being under a 60 day review, and still nothing .

Jessibell10
Returning Member

Same here also. Filed on fed 6th and still nothing. Being reviewed for 60 days for no reason I can even think of. This sucks! 

same here, filed and accpeted 2/1

Li7
Level 3

I filed February 3 and still nothing. No updated refund date. Plus turbo tax is going to charge my bank and I have no money in the bank. I cannot get ahold of anyone with turbo tax 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it.

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/use-the-wheres-my-refund-tool

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yes I am perfectly aware of that, it has said "being processed" for 2 months, I was not asking Turbo tax, I was asking fellow tax filers but thank you "captain obvious" 

I filed Jan.30 and the IRS still does not have any record of my return. The state of Ohio has no record of my return either. I don’t have my federal or state. WTF?

Li7
Level 3

This is crazy.  I’m in Virginia and the IRS no longer has anyone to speak to. I can’t get any answers. I mean filing February 3 till now is a long time. I need my taxes bad. Wth is going on with the IRS?  

Li7
Level 3

I just posted that I can’t speak to anyone at the irs now as they have no agents taking calls.  Wth is up I wonder?? 

Li7
Level 3

I filed February 3 and still nothing. No updated refund date. Plus turbo tax is going to charge my bank and I have no money in the bank. I cannot get ahold of anyone with turbo tax Or the IRS now. 

Same, what the hell!

I'm calling today to let them know I have not money and no refund. 

Calling who? If you get in contact with a human, let everyone else know 😉

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies