Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ad19
Level 3

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

Were getting checks guys they screwed us over the govt technology doesnt work for us to get a direct deposit.

Haywood62
Returning Member

I have not recieve my check is it true that because we use the turbo card we will not recieve our direct deposit 

Haywood62
Returning Member

I  recommend  people for turbo and the card now I feel bad because none of us recieved  our direct deposit.  I will be loosing my home soon. I can't  believe this is happening.  I trusted turbo. What happened 

They used a 3rd party bank Santa Barbara something, and whomever had there fees taken out there federal and or a cash advance has to go to the IRS website and enter a different Acct if you have another. TT really screwed us by not telling us and keep telling people they will still have there money DD to there TT card and that is the farthest from the truth

Isaiahwright1128
Returning Member

Will my stimulus money show up on my card and when? Why is it taking so long other people who haven't filled this year but they filled last year. We filled this year and last year and still haven't gotten my stimulus 

The Get My Payment tool says I will be receiving it to my bank account & has the last 4 digits of my card. What it doesn’t say is when. It says when they get a payment date they will update my page. 

Go Check the IRS portal ... and yea mine says that too! So I am hoping we will get the DD by Wednesday if you got your info in by this past Thursday. But really who knows at this point.

My stimulus was not deposited to the turbo card. I went to the irs website had to put in my bank information and now it says my check is being mailed. I’m never using turbo tax again. I also joined in on the class action lawsuit against them. I also never received my tax advancement either. TurboTax totally screwed me over. 

Nickok88

This is completely unacceptable turbotax!! I have a auto-immune disease and now I'm pretty much forced back to work to keep money in my pocket because your company wants to play the blame game instead of taking action and getting things done for your customers I will never even consider using your services again imbsure I'm not the only one!!!

Same! After entering the TT card DD info on Wednesday, the portal now says my check will be mailed!!!!

@jphoagie  my cousin in Florida paid TurboTax and she didn't get her money but her daughter did it for free and got her money on the turbo card so if you did it for free you're getting your money but if you paid the fees or got to advance you're not getting it on the turbo card unless you go to the IRS website and update your payment info

Everyone that added there DD info to the irs site pleaseeeee walk me thru it. I don’t see that option when I go to “get my payment”. I put my info and it said it didn’t match then locked me out. I NEED HELP!

@Scottie111609  Your exactly right!! I filed mine and the fees taken out so my went through SBTPG so I still have nothing. My family members who used TT but had their deposited into their bank accounts received their stimulus checks already. The only thing I did different is use the TT card and still no money. 

Have the same problem either not enough information or get locked out. My so used turbotax for his and his bank account and still hasn't got his yet either. So at this point don't even know what to do. He get the same response when entering his info. 

Nickok88

I have the same problem its getting very frustrating can't get a answer from anyone just more stress on top of a already stressful situation...thanks turbotax for the heads up way to keep us imformed

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies