Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hpowers02

Filed taxes

I filed my taxes Feb 1 2020, I have not recieved my taxes that where suppose to be recieved on may 19th. I called irs they said they needed more info and they had sent out a letter already, I never recieved a letter . The irs webpage says my taxes are still processing . I also have not recieved a stimulous check due to my taxes not being processed yet and that i had also used turbo tax. This is the first year I have done turbo tax and the first time I have ever had problems with not getting my taxes completed within 4-6 weeks after filing.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Filed taxes

I’m Having the same problem and I did receive a letter from the IRS saying they were checking on the accuracy of my taxes and that it could take up to 60 days. This is the first time going through TurboTax and it will definitely be the last. No help from anyone horrible customer service. 

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

Filed taxes

Unfortunately, the IRS is not taking phone calls.  If they are reviewing your return, then only the IRS knows the status of your tax return.  If your address on file with the IRS is not current, it is likely that you did not receive the letter.  The post office does not forward IRS communications.  

Topic No. 157 Change Your Address – How to Notify the IRS

I will leave the accuracy guarantee link below in the very highly unlikely event there is a calculation error on your return.  

TURBOTAX GUARANTEES

Your taxes done right, guaranteed

File with confidence knowing your tax return is backed by America's #1 tax preparation provider.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies