jreece59

Federal return accepted 1/28, nothing since...

They will be getting sued in a class action lawsuit for falsely misleading people with the “it’s free to file”, I just submitted all my info to the firm representing the case.  This is the last year I’ll be using TurboTax.

gioiagh

Blocke

I think that the same bunch of liberals that developed the software program for the Iowa caucuses are the ones who updated the IRS software for processing tax returns.  So, don't blame our great President.  And don't make this political!

Luchshmabo

Where’s my refund? Been using TurboTax for years and it’s always been efficient and the latest I’ve received my refund was 11 days from date of filing and that was last year. What’s going on this year?  What’s taking so long? IRS accepted my refund on 1/27. So why hasn’t the bank out of California processed my refund? Won’t be using TurboTax next year nor will I recommend it. 

Cnc947522

Exactly the same situation here, so you ate not alone.

Blocke

I don't think it's Turbotax's fault.  It seems to be a problem with IRS processing.  Once transmitted to IRS, Intuit has no control over it.  At least, I don't think that they do.

Cnc947522

Seriously?  This literally has nothing to do with the Trump administration.  SMH

@Blocke wrote:

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

Cnc947522

My date suddenly disappeared from the IRS website and now says they will give me a date once it's finished the processing stage.  Turbo Tax's site says I would receive it today.  I do not claim EIC, just have 1 child credit claimed, the same as every other year.  What's really going on?

chodgden

Same as everyone else.....i filed mine and my girlfriends return on 1/28, got my refund 2/5 and hers is still stuck in being processed with no status bar at the top.

Chris092881

Does anyone have the number to actually get a human on the phone at the IRS to see what's going on with the refunds? I'm at Day 18 now, so I'll need it come Monday. Thanks.

@Budman36 

Anyone who believes that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, cheap....😂😂😂😂

Kpage15

Yes, i am also experience this as well. I filed my federal on the 25th and it was accepted on 27th, never moved since then. I don't know what could be the hold up.

Mtheaded2

Same here. Both State and Federal were accepted 1/27 and i haven't received a penny from either. WMR says still being processed, Topic 152. NYS just says processing.  

Spencertasha

My doing same thing I got ahold of irs they told me anyone with eic credit or child tax credit there not starting to process those credit till Tuesday the 18 cause monday a holiday hope this hekps