turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Federal return accepted 1/28, nothing since...

Same! Someones Federal return was accepted on the 20th of Jan. and they are still in processing status too! 

Monka123

I'm not sure what your return was but if you had an earned income credit with the code you gave, (off irs site) the response says the earliest you will recieve your refund is the first week in March. It seems those with the earned income credit will not receive federal back till March.

Just don't vote for him next year. 

Dadon62
Returning Member

I got my State tax's yesterday and i filed both on the same day on TurboTax but haven't gotten my Federal yet.

My status still hasn't been updated on the IRS.gov WMR tool. They sure are taking their time this year, huh?

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

The IRS estimates that most refunds will be sent within three weeks after your e-filed returns are accepted. Many refunds will come sooner. You can check the status of your refund by going to www.irs.gov/refunds. You can also click here to see a chart with estimated refund dates based on the date your return was accepted by the IRS. Some 2019 Federal Refunds will be delayed due to the Path Act. Please click here for more information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I hope so because I sure hope I get mine tomorrow then . 

Mines been accepted since the 29th and still nothin . According to the chart I should have it tomorrow but wheres my refund keeps saying processing. So we shall see. State was just file on the 10th. I usually get it with in 2 weeks. I sure hope its here tomorrow or before I leave the 21st on vacation or I might not be able to go. 

"You can also click here to see a chart with estimated refund dates based on the date your return was accepted by the IRS."

That chart is useless 

Same exact thing has happened to me, all the same acceptance dates I have he emails also for the 27th saying accepted . But the IRS tracking thing says received but not processed accepted or sent . I don’t understand and I also got my state tax return which wasn’t much but I’ve never gotten that one first . Very confused and also having a hard time getting answers

Shaunjeffersonsr
Returning Member

I got my va refund  before my federal too today 

I filed on 2/1 was accepted that day by both fed and state.  Nothing has changed but the being processed bar.  My gf filed on 1/31 accepted on 2/1 she received her refund on 2/11.  I was paper audited 3 years ago and wonder if I ll have to wait extra time every year now just like the past couple?

Same.. mine was accepted on 1/31, still says being processed with the topic attached. sucks.. stressing out now because my husband has old student loans that we've been paying on but did a general forbearance in November because he got hurt and has been off work.  Praying they don't keep our return for that

CassCass

Same here, minus the state tax. (Texas)

Filed and accepted 1/29 and have been stuck on the first bar on WheresMyRefund since.  No deductions.  No kids.  Filed single.  Basically the easiest and fastest return you can submit.    

I also don't "need" the money, I just want it to be deposited and get it over with so I can put it in savings.

Side note - co-worker w/kids, married, and with several deductions filed several days after me also using TurboTax got his refund three days ago.  Makes no sense.  

It always take forever to send my refund. I’m on day15 without anything yet. I’m starting to think there’s absolutely nothing turbo about this company other then the acceptance of my refund and the time it takes to fill my taxes but that’s it. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies