Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does stimulus check go to turbo tax prepaid card

May be it’s because you got an advance payment. And because it was through a third party.

I had to wait 21 days from the time I filed to get my tax money bk so am guessing if you got an advance u got your money the same day right?

msebonie18
Returning Member

I reviewed the tax doc I saved after submitting my return and it shows the DD info for the Turbo Tax card I signed up for.

Direct Deposits are going out over the next 2 weeks ... you will have your answer soon.  

If you have already filed a 2019 return there is nothing you can do until something happens on the IRS side… and they are ahead of schedule which is evidenced by the test deposits some saw on Friday. 

If you get the DD in the next 2 weeks then you are done. 

If you do not get the DD by the time the IRS finally opens the promised portal (now expected by 4/17) then you can check on the status and/or  update your information at that time.    https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

irs  filers .png

msebonie18
Returning Member

Turbo Tax card is issued thru Green Dot not SBTPG

so I seen a few posts of people getting their stimulus check already and many of them had chime, green dot, and netspend cards which are all considered micro banks or online banks and they got them. according to chime card holders they all got theirs already and chime made it available to them right away. here is youtube link with chime info which is a prepaid card. https://youtu.be/ILon8pdD1Y4

Jwillis0021
Returning Member

So will it go on the Turbo card?

Nobody really knows 

I got a notification from my turbo tax card app saying my 1,200$ deposit was posted an will be available on April 15th so I know you will get it on your greendot TurboTax debit card I wish I could post the screenshot but it won’t let me but I think it’s ridiculous TurboTax didn’t know it was getting deposited on it or not because I was told over the phone I was getting a check 

58D43B25-A7B7-4F48-8E06-BB92C64D45F1.png

Jojojai

What if your refund was intersepped for a educational loan .they took all your tax refund .you got nothing on your tubotax debit card.would the C.V. stimulus money still go on your turbo card? On would I have to wait for a paper check ?

That’s great that’s all I needed to here jus waiting to n mine ..billss to pay

My friend gets ssi but she has a payee an The funds come on a ace elite card but she has a bank account should she up date her bank info to have the funds sent to her bank even though she had an payer

Worry not. Direct deposit will most likely drop April 13th on Monday.

60 Million Americans are expected to see money in their accounts on that day.

About 70 Million people will recieved their money by April 15th.

Stay safe and wash your hands.

God Bless!!

Link below about your money.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/stimulus-checks-deposit-dates-may-start-within...

If there is any delay in issuing the stimulus created by TurboTax I will be at the head of the line for the class action suit! 

We all require solid answers to tell our hungry children!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies