Re: Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (... - Page 41

Plumbermike1970

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

I agree but Tt isn't the one demanding payment. It's the bank that funds their refunds is doing it.  TT basically said a [Profanity Removed] to me about it. Never again will I use this sorry service.

TT is the reason I am being audited and audit support is like asking a crack head to work. Totally useless. Soi have to spend more money for an attorney....thanks for nothing TT 

Deezo26

I absolutely agree. I want my money back from TT. They will never get my business again. 

mscierra-wood

I still haven't heard anything. Can't get in touch with the IRS. Wmr says processing. I don't have any transcripts for this year. The website says I haven't filed, but when I call says processing. Idk what the heck is going on. Its been 7 weeks. 

Tashkay123

I received the dreaded IRS letter today dated March 9, 2020. Your tax return is under review for accuracy. This could be up to a 60 day delay from the date of the letter.. There is nothing further you need to do. Ugghhhh  😭

Plumbermike1970

I received a dreaded CP05 letter. Thanks TT now I have to prove my child is really my kid. Oops the IRS claims a birth certificate isn't proof and TT has no answer how to prove I'm the parent.

Bunch of s h i t.

Nasa210

Yes unfortunately I received the same letter!! Staying positive amongst the corona virus breakout, hopefully the IRS doesn’t shut down too!! I have hope that God knows our needs and the funds will become Available when we need it the most!! 

DaraLO

Here is the IRS reference page for the CP05 notice:  https://www.irs.gov/individuals/understanding-your-cp05-notice

If you have additional questions about the notice and about what documents you are required to send, please contact the IRS directly.  Go here for tips on reaching a live IRS agent when you call.

Soulinity

Where in her statement did she share that she was receiving earned income credit? I must have missed that. It seems that people need to read the tax laws and how “this” administration changed the way we file. Just as pretty much every other administration has done 

mscierra-wood

I just received the same letter. I've been waiting 7 weeks and now this. Very frustrating!

Nasa210

Talked to a human today!! Apparently my refund is under review for S I X T Y DAYS!! So upset, we really need this money now that we are losing income being home with the kids!!

gmc1113

I finally received a DDD for this Wednesday 3/18. I filed and got accepted 2/1. On 2/16 my status read "Still Processing". I called on 3/2 and was told that I was under income verification and a letter would be send out on 3/16 for a 60 day review. But thank God, this Saturday I updated to a DDD for 3/18. I haven't received any letter in the mail. I guess they are just running behind and telling everyone to wait so we can stop calling and give them some time. Good luck to everyone!

Plumbermike1970

I finally got notified after a month and a half after filing on 2/1 that I would have my DDD as of 3/18. Of course mine was one of 7 different excuses the irs used. It was actually a "desk review" aka audit of my income. Of which TT was totally useless in helping.  I had to fight them on my own.

Thanks for the added stress right now TT and irs. TT is not getting any more of my business after this.

Plumbermike1970

I finally got my refund. It only took 47 days and $5k for an attorney to get the job done.  No thanks to TT and their lack of audit support of which they caused.

Now I see why the state of California is suing TT

barraza72

I was accepted with 03/01 filed on 03/01 with turbo with fees  EIC just 1 bar and saying  your refund is being processed  and topic 152. Nothing else   Just checked earlier same 1 bar. No letters thank god

beby4389

I filed 3/2 TurboTax said accepted 3/2 and I called IRS just to see if maybe I was missing something due to so many ppl going through this and I was told it was accepted the 4th not the second and call back 21 days from then. Hopefully I’ll receive it next week.