turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

I also checked the IRS website it shows that my refund was not sent yet, I checked my Turbo Tax card and it was there !! (: Everyone if you have a Turbo Tax card keep checking that instead of the IRS website to see if it was sent. Happy Refund Everyone!

File Date 2/8

Accepted 2/8

Approved 2/15

DDD 2/26 

The only thing I have a question about is why cant I see what time it was put on my card? It only shows 2/26....

as of friday, my DDD showed 2.26.  I have direct deposit into my Wells Fargo account.  It was there this morning, as with evey year on the date WMR shows.

Same for me too, SBPTG says they received it yesterday 2/25 and deducted the fees and that it was sent to my acct today. I have Golden1 and as of 8:56 am still nothing has been deposited. 

My Wheres my refund? DD is on February 26,2020 it is 11:27 a.m. in Floresville,TX and I have Chime still nothing. And turbo tax says they already took there money

Me to have a deposit date for 2/26 and no refund yet I stay in Columbia SC and it's 12:34 now and still no refund and it's my first time using TurboTax

Same here DDD 2/26 bank deposit refund.. Sbbt has my refund and took all their fees out yesterday and today still nothing.  I did get an email from tt this am about 330am eastern saying my funds have been released and I should have them within 2 days??? First I ever got this kind of email from tt. Not sure why it says 2 days when it should be here today, but since I haven't received yet it could possibly be the latter unfortunately 

This is the third year in a row turbo has screwed up on my tax refund dates. Now I'm 25 days in and still nothing. Will not ever use these idiots again

Yes me too no deposit will not used them again 😡😩

Yes I have BOA no funds yet did not deposit yet

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@Plumbermike1970 Please reach out to the IRS directly concerning your refund especially since it has been more than 21 days. Here's how you can reach them:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/what-if-my-irs-refund-is-taking-longer-than-21-...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I called them direct and was given the standard you should get it by the end of March bull. After 40 days filed they owe interest by law so next step is my attorney getting involved

This is the last time I use turbo tax. I had a DD for 02/17/2020 and nothing happened. And the IRS dd is 02/26/2020 still nothing

I also claimed those credits, selected direct deposit, and filed/was accepted 1/30. As of today (2/26) my IRS app still says it’s “being processed”. It has previously not taken this long and my mother who also claimed both AND filed in the beginning of February has been updated and is supposed to receive hers today. Not sure if mine has an issue or not. I attempted to contact the IRS via phone multiple times and each was unsuccessful/not helpful. 

@clarkmik001 have you been able to get your transcripts? I filed on 1/25 accepted on 1/27 and I was able to get my transcripts and found out that I have a code 570 and code 971 which means my refund is on freeze and I will receive a notice in the mail. Which also means it could take 45-60 days to clear it up and get my refund

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies