Re: Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (... - Page 35

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

Have wells fargo and still nothing and it's 8:26am here in California. When I call sbtpg  and select the taxpayer option and put in my info it says they havent received my refund but online it says they received and took out the fees and it was paid to me 2/26! Anyone else have this issue when they call?

I also checked the IRS website it shows that my refund was not sent yet, I checked my Turbo Tax card and it was there !! (: Everyone if you have a Turbo Tax card keep checking that instead of the IRS website to see if it was sent. Happy Refund Everyone!

File Date 2/8

Accepted 2/8

Approved 2/15

DDD 2/26 

The only thing I have a question about is why cant I see what time it was put on my card? It only shows 2/26....

as of friday, my DDD showed 2.26.  I have direct deposit into my Wells Fargo account.  It was there this morning, as with evey year on the date WMR shows.

Same for me too, SBPTG says they received it yesterday 2/25 and deducted the fees and that it was sent to my acct today. I have Golden1 and as of 8:56 am still nothing has been deposited. 

My Wheres my refund? DD is on February 26,2020 it is 11:27 a.m. in Floresville,TX and I have Chime still nothing. And turbo tax says they already took there money

Me to have a deposit date for 2/26 and no refund yet I stay in Columbia SC and it's 12:34 now and still no refund and it's my first time using TurboTax

Same here DDD 2/26 bank deposit refund.. Sbbt has my refund and took all their fees out yesterday and today still nothing.  I did get an email from tt this am about 330am eastern saying my funds have been released and I should have them within 2 days??? First I ever got this kind of email from tt. Not sure why it says 2 days when it should be here today, but since I haven't received yet it could possibly be the latter unfortunately 

This is the third year in a row turbo has screwed up on my tax refund dates. Now I'm 25 days in and still nothing. Will not ever use these idiots again

Yes me too no deposit will not used them again 😡😩

Yes I have BOA no funds yet did not deposit yet

@Plumbermike1970 Please reach out to the IRS directly concerning your refund especially since it has been more than 21 days. Here's how you can reach them:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/what-if-my-irs-refund-is-taking-longer-than-21-...

I called them direct and was given the standard you should get it by the end of March bull. After 40 days filed they owe interest by law so next step is my attorney getting involved

This is the last time I use turbo tax. I had a DD for 02/17/2020 and nothing happened. And the IRS dd is 02/26/2020 still nothing

I also claimed those credits, selected direct deposit, and filed/was accepted 1/30. As of today (2/26) my IRS app still says it’s “being processed”. It has previously not taken this long and my mother who also claimed both AND filed in the beginning of February has been updated and is supposed to receive hers today. Not sure if mine has an issue or not. I attempted to contact the IRS via phone multiple times and each was unsuccessful/not helpful.