turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

@Gizzi7 @You should have a refund date of 2/26. Your funds should have already been sent to your back. The IRS site is just saying if it’s not deposited by the 2nd to contact them that all. You should have it soon enough. 

@Gizzi7 welcome to the waiting channel lol I'm just kidding but in all seriousness any time now. It depends on what bank you are using and everything but mine says I should get it tomorrow but if not by March 2 to call the irs. So probably tomorrow sometime but who knows.

Awesome sauce so by tomorrow it should be credited to my account of course depending on my bank but it should have been sent is what you are saying ?

This wait game seems serious lol 

I just am worried because on the irs website it doesn’t show a deposit date or that it was sent

@Gizzi7 Yes

@Gizzi7 a lot of them have been sent to the bank the banks just haven't released them yet.

@Taya2012 @Thank you I’ll keep you guys updated! 

@Taya2012  I'm with you on that! Now their site says under maintenance until 10PM .. ROFL and from what I can tell, looking at the recent posts here, they seem to be surly processing the Green Dot cards and holding off not in a hurry on the rest of the banks and prepaid cards...smh  Hopefully the DD hits our and everyone else accounts sometime tonight.

Feel bad for everyone that's in a desperate and urgent situation and really needing their refunds...been there before myself as a single mom and know how desperate it can feel! 

Post an update once you see your DD, I'm curious to see when others with NetSpend get their funds, I'll update also soon as i see it.

The TT cards they seem to be loading but I have a regular green dot card and I dang sure don’t have mine yet 

10 PM EST and still nothing 🤬🤬🤬

@justmeamye  Nothing here either 9:23 CST

9:24in Texas still nothing here!!! So tomorrow it is unless something changes in between that time. Have great night everyone 

mines don’t have a DDD but it says if if isn’t credited by the 2nd to call smmfh 

8:27pm UT and also nothing yet.. 

Have a good night everyone!

Mine just hit @ 9:47 CST

Manage cookies