Cobia7671

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

I got PATH act message and 1 bar disappeared Friday, still on PATH act message today, Monday. I looked at screenshots from last year when I got PATH act message and it was 4 days apart from when I got a deposit date. I hate the wait game. 

justmeamye

@riafit  Well some claim to deposit your funds 2 days early, but as I have found out that isn’t true. I thought I would try it this year, but it was a lesson learned for next year. Green Dot lost my business and I will be reporting them to the BBB for false advertising. 
Friends who use PayPal have already received their refunds that are slated for deposit on 2/26, I’ll just stick with my regular bank from now on. 

Naptown624

Is anyone getting their DDD from WMR, or is everyone getting from their transcript? Thanks in advance~

Taya2012

@Naptown624 @I got mine from WMR and my transcripts. They both provided the same information. People with prepaid cards will get them tomorrow. Every year I’ve done this I’ve received my refund the day before around 5pm CST. If you get yours today via prepaid then awesome sauce!!!! But I know tomorrow morning there will be an update on the SBTPG site showing the funds were received and then it will update showing the funds sent to your bank accounts. Then it’s just the waiting period for you to get the notification that hat it posted to your account.  

Naptown624

I am still seeing 'still processing' with no date. And I got locked out of my account on IRS for 24 hours trying to  log on.

I did have the American Opportunity Tax Credit (NOT EIC/ACTC) - which i am now learning that it is in the same boat (PATH ACT HOLD) - but why wouldn't I have a date like the rest of y'all? I haven't got a letter, I called the other day and spoke with a guy that said an update will be coming on 2/22, but nothing changed on the WMR link.

If anyone else is in this same boat let me know~

mlfrazier35

me too no changed filed and accepted 1/27 no bars no DDD just still processing 😤

justmeamye

Well after one last phone call to Green Dot corporate solutions they tell me mine will show up at midnight tonight on my card. 
The gentleman was very honest and told me it’s never 2 days early like they claim, and had no response when I told him I was calling BBB for false advertising. 
This will be the first and last year I use GD - back to my good ol credit union for next year. 

hard23

All of a sudden SBBT website says it cant find my account

austinrome

@justmeamye  did you have to go through sbbt tpg?? If so is it showing they received your refund??

MsLadee

@riafit  I just got my DD on a rush prepaid card at 6:00 pm and my ddd wasnt until 2/26.. 

hjrenninger

Mine deposited today. I was getting different dates, Tuesday and then Wednesday, between the site and the app but they deposited and cleared this morning 👏🏼👏🏼

austinrome

@hjrenninger   Did you have a prepaid card or straight to your bank account??

nortonkd

Filed & accepted 2/1. Bars went away around 2/5. I have ACTC. My transcripts gave me info before my WMR tool updates. WMR finally updated Saturday with a DDD of 2/26. I’m still waiting for SBB&T to receive my refund & take their fees. I got swindled into getting TT’s Visa because they were offering the advance. Low & behold they then send me an email saying I wasn’t approved after all 🙄 Next year I’m going back to using my checking account.

justmeamye

@austinrome  No I paid my fees up front, I dealt with them one year and had a bad experience. 

austinrome

@justmeamye   Oh ok... thank you so much for responding!!