Re: Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (... - Page 24

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

I have a ddd for 2/26/20 but I checked the sbtpg site and it says they havent received my refund and I don't have the red ring. Does it take a little longer cause mines going to my bank account and not a prepaid card? Anyone know?

Mine is getting deposited into my bank account (wells fargo) and my sbt updated with the red ring but hasn't received yet.

@casey_hernandez  My sister in law wasn’t showing anything so she checked with her bank and it’s pending in her account already 

@austinrome who does she bank with?

Kessler credit union 

Wish Wells Fargo could tell US that!! Lol. Supposedly they dont hold funds but I did a search on their direct deposits and every single customer says they make them wait til the exact date!!

But I have the same as you... tpg is showing my refund to them is pending but irs website isn’t showing anything.. they told me to call the irs and see why my refund is still pending hasn’t been released yet to them 

And I’m on the phone with the irs now 

I just got off the phone with Green Dot, mine is going directly to them, I paid my fees, and they told me that as soon as they receive notification it will be posted to my account. They said they receive notifications all through out the day. 
They told me they couldn’t give me customer service number to the bank that received it because they weren’t authorized to, they are just a holding corporation. 
If it’s not there today, I will just go back to my normal bank next year 🙄

@aperez616 @Taya2012  I just spoke with the IRS and they stated if you have fees taken out regardless of bank or prepaid card it will be the 26th

So if we had no fees... what does that mean? 

what fees is everyone talking about?  i paid for mine up front and had direct deposit.

well waiting for 2.26

@riafit  some people have their TT fees taken out of their refund. I also paid for mine up front, and am using the Green Dot prepaid card, never ever again. I was able to get through to an American woman and she told me that they won’t be coming early like advertised. I’ll stick to my regular bank next year, at least they tell me that my deposit is pending. 

what would be the advantage to some of these cards?  Ijust want mine in my bank account!!