turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

@austinrome The red ring should be a green ring if sbbt bank received the funds. Means they havent received the funds from irs yet. 

Hoping its a good sign and we get ours after green dot ppl get theirs!! Crossing fingers by tomorrow. 

@Mhdez01 Could it mean that it is possibly pending then since it just appeared??

my DDD is 2.26.  My transcripts showed it friday night and WMR updated saturday morning.  I am simply receiving direct deposit into a bank account.  Assuming it will go in tuesday night and be there wednesday morning?? 

I filed Jan 27, turbo tax states it was accepted on the 29th and should have been deposited on the 19th but the IRS website says its processing and I have no dates through them. I claimed both EIC and ACTC (i think that's the acronym for the additional child tax credit). 

@Heathertrevino1986 wrote:

I filed Jan 27, turbo tax states it was accepted on the 29th and should have been deposited on the 19th but the IRS website says its processing and I have no dates through them. I claimed both EIC and ACTC (i think that's the acronym for the additional child tax credit). 

The TurboTax dates provided are only estimates.

See this IRS website for information when claiming EIC and ACTC - https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing

@DoninGA  The IRS website isnt showing me anything except that it's still processing. I used to have the bar on the top and the topic 152 but now it's just a block of text stating its processing and they dont update the website more than once a day. I usually get my refund the last week of Feb, last year I had it by now. My husband started a new job almost a year ago working for the county but I dont know if that would make it take longer when he worked for the county previously and we had no issues. I'm just hoping to see some kind of update

I just spoke with a rep from sbbt tpg and she stated with the red circle it means they do have a pending deposit for my refund amount but it has not been released to them yet.. said it’s showing the 26th and that’s with a green dot card 

I just got off the phone with a TPG rep and she advised that they are having issues with the website so they can’t provide any information at the moment. I have the same red circle. Y’all know every year it’s something new when it”s refunds. 😂😊

@Heathertrevino1986 I'm not going to say the no bars plus Tax Topic 152 definitely means a 60 day review. But after mine had changed to that a week ago and STILL had not changed to any other status today, I called the IRS and they said they mailed me a letter on the 20th stating I was under 60 day review. Just FYI. Maybe call IRS and say you just want to know if there is a problem with your return

@Taya2012  That’s crazy that we talked to two different people and were told two different things from the same place 😂

@rhood711  If I dont have an update by Friday I will do that, thank you. I wonder if it's because we moved in January so our address with our bank is different than the one we filed with? I didnt claim the move because it happened after the first week of January and I didnt think it could count for 2019 taxes.

My Taxes were accepted 1/27... got the PATH message... then the being processed message... checked this Saturday and my status was updated on WMR... direct deposit this Wednesday!!!

@austinrome @Right!! I was just right ok thanks and hung up. 

I have a ddd for 2/26/20 but I checked the sbtpg site and it says they havent received my refund and I don't have the red ring. Does it take a little longer cause mines going to my bank account and not a prepaid card? Anyone know?

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies