turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

@austinrome I’m wondering the same thing! My DDD is 2/26 and it’s going onto the TT Turbo card. Hoping it hits early! 

@Kaitlin775  I hope so too but I keep getting different answers.. some are saying 2 days early, others saying 1 day early and some saying the day of.. a friend of mine spoke with a lady that works for H&R Block and stated some deposits dropped yesterday, some dropping tomorrow and the rest dropping Wednesday all for the ones that have a ddd of the 26th... so who knows lol

My DDD was going on the turbo card as well but it looks like we have to wait. Hopefully by the 27th. 

I checked but my income was different than the year before due to my husband passing away. I am going to wait another week to see if it gets deposited. 

@austinrome Yeah, same here, everyone says something different. I guess we’ll find out soon enough! 

7:19 am here for me and nothing yet on Green Dot, I guess the 2 day early theory isn’t true 🤬

@justmeamye  Right 

The TPG site is having some issues. I checked that site to see if my funds were received and it gives the amount expected but it still has money received as 0.00. Also it gives a breakdown of the fees to be deducted. So I guess funds should be posting soon no eta though. But the wait is over!!!

Hey check sbbt bank first if it doesnt work and gives an error try again if you have the green dot with ddd 2/26 you should get it by today or tomorrow. Usually at 8am California time is when the money is uploaded to your card check back then! My friend has the green dot she just cheecked sbbt bank and they received her money! Me on the other hand got direct deposit to my bank and i dont have the message she received just fyi, green dot people you will get yours before!!

@Mhdez01 mine is going directly to green dot, I paid my fees, so green dot will be today? Or tomorrow? This is my first year using GD, I wanted to get it a few days early that’s why I didn’t choose my regular bank like I normally do. 

@justmeamye  Oh ok then, i would assume so if its going directly to green dot card you should get it today or tomorrow? Ive never used the card so i wouldnt know but i have heard people getting their paychecks early when they use that card for dd. This is what i found regarding the card:  get your pay up to 2 days before payday with ASAP Direct Deposit ™. Receiving government benefits? They can arrive up to 4 days before benefits day. Heres my source: https://www.greendot.com/for-people/deposit-money/direct-deposit-asap . Good luck to you in getting your money hopefully today!!

@Mhdez01  Is this a good sign because I never got this before today

@Mhdez01  Well the picture didn’t up load but it’s with sbbt and it’s a red ring showing fees that will be taken out 

@austinrome  that exactly what I have too.

That's what mine did in the middle of the night!! Praying it's a good sign!! Lol

Manage cookies