Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

Okay so I’m a first timer on here so don’t laugh but what is WMR? Also what is SBBT/SBTPG? 

@LadyBee WMR is the irs web page to check the status of your refund.. sbbt is the bank they go through if you have filing fees deducted from your refund 

anyone think we'll get an update tonight.  Mine is being processed as most of yours.  Hoping we see something.  I have never in all my years and even with PATH I've always had same credits... always had refund before 22nd of February.   Always.  

@riafit I hope so

I really hope so. 

@LadyBee  wmr is where's my refund

Sbbt is Santa Barbara bank and trust which is the bank turbo tax uses to deposit your funds if you have prep fees taken out of your refund

Filed 1\22 accepted 1/27 said processing with tax topic 152 for c couple of weeks then changed to still processing with tax topic 152. Changed to path message for 1 day then changed to your refund is being processed a refund date when available. No tax topic no bars just that. And i can view all my transcripts just no 846 refund code. Cycle code 20200705 datec march 2nd..last year and the year before dd on Feb.22nd. Hopefully this year same thing please keep me posted and I'll do the same

Still nothing here

We will have updates by the weekend and refunds will be issued for a lot of us next week. Last year I got mine on 2/27. So again it will update soon enough.

Hello fellow EIC and ACTC filers.  I filed and was accepted on 1/30.  I had one bar and topic 152 until last night.  It changed to "your return is still being processed" and topic 152.  No transcripts available for 2019.  This is unusual for me, because I have received my refund (same credits, no changes) around 2/27 every year.   So I called this morning.  I was told that there was a batch of returns, with EIC and ACTC, that had an "internal processing error".  She said that the error has been fixed, but will delay the affected refunds by one to two weeks.  Just wanted to give a heads up.  Please respond if anyone is in the same situation.  

@onefris2nv yeah, I also got the "your return is still being processed " with no bars message. Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully it won't be a whole two weeks.

How did you get an actual person on the phone??

Very patiently waiting for close to an hour.  I selected option 2 on the main menu, then option 3.

Thank you 

Last year we had the same message until we got our ddd. I don’t think there is any reason to worry to be honest. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies