Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

it says we will get it on there tomorrow but there's no way for me to find that out.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

This is false bc people who have netspend cards have gotten stimulus check

Nope you'll have to wait till 12 a.m. tonight or no later than 6 p.m. tomorrow. That's what I was told. If it's not on there by 6 p.m. tomorrow then it probably won't be on there at all

Doubt it's going to post tomorrow y'all of anything if they fix whatever is stopping Covid19 stimulus deposited to our pre paid cards it will be by the 17th but either way 17th is when IRS link for putting in DD info so hopefully we can change and put in our TT card routing and a count or if you smart use a new card not TT affiliated I'm done with Turbo Tax 

I have found no way to see a pending deposit online or over the phone

I don't have any of my info it has changed since last month and I don't know it and the post I was talking about the lady snapped a screen pic of it and it said plain as day pending to be posted on April 15

It's definitely getting ready to come through bro A lot of our balances were negative and are now in positive or back to zero they're preparing for the deposits tonight

He can't get into his account he said 

they can't deposit the stimulus checks if your account is in the negative so they're bringing everybody's balance back to zero or to a positive amount

Ummm you can just call the number and check ya balance

@Snead I'm still negative bro 4.65 so Idk some of us will some of us wont not letting this get to me though we'll get it eventually 

@Snead right ! And that's what I was worried about to ! I'm thinking like is they gone see my negative 4 and say ok he gonna get a check 😂😂 but hopefully that's what's goin on!

@adam3734 If you call the Turbo Tax debit card customer service number, after all the automated messages and whatnot, you'll be given the option to enter your card information and then IF you don't have it, you can use your social security number and birthday to get to the account. I had two accounts so it asked me for the last 4 of my debit card with turbotax so it may or may not ask this for everyone. worth a try though. 

Still negative for me just saying either way by Fri hopefully there a solution I have a feeling not **bleep** posting tomorrow 

Yeah I'm negative $4.60 as well on my turbo visa debit card.  5:41pm Houston Tx let's see If we get a deposit tomorrow...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies